on 24 December 2015
received today - had already bought a baking tray in the same range.
there was a black piece of plastic attached to the rim of the tin, its shape strongly suggesting it is designed to grab the tin if it is deep inside the oven.
But no. I don't know what it is for, but, assuming it had this function of grabbing the tray, I left it on. And it melted.
There was nothing in the packaging warning me against this. Who's the imbecile? Le Creuset or me?
on 22 July 2015
Great non-stick properties, far superior to anything else on the market that I've used. Well worth the extra cost! I'm replacing all my other pans with Le Creuset, so that's high recommendation indeed!!!
on 26 October 2015
Having previously bought from the Le Creuset Non Stick Bakeware range I decided to buy this to add to the collection as I knew what I was getting. It is a very sturdy, well made piece of bakeware. It is quite smooth to the touch and it is so easy to clean. I also believe it looks quite smart as well. I have only used it once so far as I bought it recently and my Blondies were a success, so all in all I'm happy.

I would happily recommend Le Creuset products to anyone, however I wouldn't recommend it to my enemies as I don't want them owning nice things that do the jobs they're supposed to do.
on 23 March 2014
Totally non stick. I thought it might be a problem that this tin wouldn't go through the dishwasher but it isn't. It says on the instructions to wash it in soapy water but really all it needs most of the times is a quick wipe with kitchen roll. Comes up like new.
on 11 August 2015
Everything you would expect from a Le Creuset product, good quality and does everything it says on the tin. Don't have to line or grease the tin, turns out without any problem. The only down side was that originally I was looking for a tine 20 x 23 cm, but no one seems to make one this sie, but as it turned out the bake turned out just fine
on 16 January 2016
Fantastic tin. Used it today for sticky flapkacks nothing stuck to tin. We'll worth the money spent. Won't be buying cheap ones anymore not worth it. As for the black thing on the tin on arrival it's clearly for use in displaying in shops and comes off easily. Do not leave on the tin as of course it will melt and burn!
on 15 January 2015
I got this product delivered and without looking at it properly I threw away the box. Now when I took it out, I saw a huge scratch mark and the coating came off. I am very disappointed with this purchase. I buy a lot of things from Amazon, but after this I will be very cautious about buying such items from Amazon.
review image
on 1 May 2014
This has been fine so far. This range of bakeware is a good weight and cooks food well. However, although I was really pleased with all my initial Le Creuset bakeware purchases (I have about seven or eight different pieces) I've had a problem with the roasting tin losing its non-stick coating after a few weeks use, so am a bit less enthusiastic in general about the range. I haven't used this item that much, so don't know how it will stand the test of time.
on 14 June 2014
I bought of a few of these when first released and been using them heavily for 6 months, I find them fantastic, no warping, easy to clean, non stick still good
on 14 April 2014
Recommend to everyone, absolutely amazing product, meets and exceeds all expectations, the best way to spend your money on bakeware, many thanks

See one answered question