Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - U2 Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Afterburn
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.49

on 17 August 2013
Well what a great read as always from Sylvia Day couldn't put it down my only disappointment is I have to wait until November to read more can't wait
Thank you Sylvia Day once again a winning story with a great couple
on 21 August 2014
Well I read this book in a day, and now I can't wait to read the next book. I hope that it is just as good as this one.
on 4 November 2014
Great Book! As always Sylvia Day delivers a great story.
on 18 April 2014
Loved it a lot more than I thought. can't wait to find out what and how gia gets up to
on 22 August 2013
Loved this book can't wait for the next instalment in October. Love Sylvia Day books she is a great author
on 7 November 2013
Loved the book, good read!!!! Can't wait for after shock. I love Slyvia Day books read most of them recently.
on 16 August 2013
The story is ok ish. Characters were ok and the storyline isn't enthralling. Why we have to wait for aftershock to continue the story Is just another money making scam. Sylvia did this with crossfire and now this one. I really hope this inst going to become the norm. If Afterburn and Aftershock were one book I may have rated it higher.
on 21 November 2013
Did not like this book I never finished it which is strange because I like this author I just could not get into it
on 16 March 2014
I don't like giving low review scores as everyone has personal tastes, but I really feel this dividing up of books is getting daft. I've just read the Kindle version of Afterburn (I held off reading it until Aftershock came out). It's a novella, not a novel, and far too short. The whole short 'story' never really gets going and then ends with a damp squib. I've just started on Aftershock as I got them both at the same time, but my patience has run out on books that are cut in half for marketing reasons. From now on I'm going to avoid all books that follow this format and I'll be careful to note the number of pages.
Also, regarding one scene, I find it disturbing that it's somehow all right for a female to physically slap a man who isn't threatening her in any way, but we'd all be shocked if the male slapped the woman. Double standards?
on 15 August 2013
Another great story from Sylvia Day, I just found it too short, I have read within a few hours.

The characters are lovable and the story is very enjoyable, looking forward to the second.