on 2 December 2016
My Son and Daughter love caramel latte hence buying a box from Amazon on subscribe and save.
I have found over recent months It works out a cheaper way to buy the Tassimo range which although cheaper than the coffee shops is still a strain on the pocket at times.
I can't give any thumbs up or down personally as I just can't bring myself to try a caramel coffee but as experienced testers and tasters my two love it and haven't moaned that it lacks in any way by comparison to the expensive made in the shop version.
2 people found this helpful
on 3 July 2017
My favourite of all the Tassimo caramel coffees (which are always my favourite). I've tried them all and the Costa has the best flavour (and also, bizarrely, the largest of the Tassimo coffees). Taste is somewhat subjective, but I find I can taste the caramel with this, without it being too sweet, and also taste a good strong coffee (without it being too bitter).

Note that it calls itself a latte, but is more a large macchiato than a true latte (but then none of the Tassimo lattes is big enough to be a proper latte).
on 1 June 2015
The best Tassimo coffee bar none.
If I were on a desert island, this would be my one choice - but only if the island already came with a Tassimo machine as standard. Otherwise, it would be torture. Imagine the scene - just sitting there, bored, lonely, isolated...and looking at the coffee pods in a "what might have been" kinda scenario. It, quite frankly, sends shivers down my spine.

Hold on....how would I purify the sea water? And what about cups/sugar/spoons? And then there's the electricity problem. I clearly haven't thought this through enough.

Whatever.....the coffee's still feckin' ace.
on 12 June 2018
Hmmmmmmmm, Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy!
on 3 December 2015
Now they have changed the milk pods no longer any good, pods leak in the machine and the milk leaves an after taste. PLEASE BRING BACK THE BIG MILK PODS
on 14 January 2014
I purchased these discs after reading all the fantastic reviews and agreeing that they are fantastic value when compared to supermarkets. However I found that 2 of the 5 packs contained servings that I can only describe as tasting bitter and unpleasant. They were consumed within good time and stored properly therefore the only reason I can think of is that some of the servings were not the required quality. Whether this is known and hence the price I cannot say but when you work out how many were actually consumable then they may not be such good value.

If they were all as good as they should be then this is a fantastic buy. I just hope my unpleasant servings were a one off.
on 2 November 2015
Bought these time and again from Amazon when the price was good. Costa Carmel Latte is a lovely drink and now less bulky. It is real Costa coffee for your Tassimo at a fraction of the price you pay for the same in a Costa coffee shop, so if you have the machine take full advantage of it and enjoy great tasting caramel flavoured coffee at home or do what I do and put it in a coffee flask and enjoy it n the commute. Ordered mine and it was delivered in 18 hours, hard to beat!
on 8 May 2016
This was by far my favourite drink to use in my Tassimo machine. Since it came out I absolutely loved this drink.

Now that they have changed the recipe and now tastes like dishwater!
2 people found this helpful
on 14 April 2016
disgusting new formulation with small milk pods
on 6 November 2015
I should have read the reviews - these are now pretty bad. Very much comparable to those powder sachet lattes that my parents drank on camping holidays in the 90s so so that they didn't have to store milk.