on 25 July 2014
Fantastic wee set of characters, all moveable. I did have to return this set as they were duplicated as a birthday gift, but I was very tempted to keep both. You get six well designed characters, all neatly printed (sometimes printing of features on these things is dire, wonkey eyes etc), and well proportioned as a set. Maybe a bit steep price wise, but to be honest I think its good value. Amazon further reduced them just as I was buying and gave me super saver shipping. I think this is a must buy for Minecraft fans!
on 15 September 2014
Got this for my daughter and she is really enjoying them. The only negative is that the paint on the wolf rubbed off on the first day.
on 23 August 2014
A must for the minecraft fan. Fun set of the characters. well packed and fast delivery.
on 14 September 2014
Arrived very quickly, used amazon locker service which works brilliantly. Figures are a good size, sturdy and daughter loves them. Was the best price I'd found too.
on 11 February 2015
Brought this for my son's 9th birthday as he wanted a minecraft cake so I put these on top of cake I made and he loved it throught it was cool Bless his heart .
on 18 March 2016
Item arrived promptly and well packaged
This is a great gift for a minecraft fan. My nice thoroughly enjoyed receiving this for her birthday and I liked the fact it was a girly one of the minecraft characters being an animal collection. Good value for money also
on 30 December 2015
I hate mine craft. I love my nephews. My nephews love minecraft. They are 5 & 7 and don't know better. These plastic animals ensured i retained my position as no.1 aunty over christmas. What can you do?
on 25 September 2015
Basic animals, not sure if they earn the £13-20 price bracket. Even more expensive at other retailers though. ALL the Minecraft stuff is over priced to be honest. That said, the kids love the look of them, so they will be chuffed.
on 6 September 2015
These toys are good quality and have some nice (if somewhat bemusing) little touches - for example, the sheep's lower legs retract to make it crouch down, and the ocelot's tail moves.

Nicely packaged and a good addition to a minecraft collection.
on 7 April 2015
Even if you don't know what minecraft is (count me in) you'll love these - great quality