Size: 34.99|Change

on 30 October 2016
My son is a huge Minecraft fan and I bought these for him for his birthday, he had many other sets too and has played with them for hours. He's only 5, so they are ideal for him. This is a really nice set with all the Minecraft animals and as shown in the picture, you get one of each animal.

They seem well made and sturdy so I think they will stand the test of time, they don't have any stickers on either so should stay looking good and can even be used safely in water play.
Overall, these are really good quality and while a little pricey - my son loves them.
on 30 December 2016
These are much bigger than the standard min-figures and have various articulation about them but still seem a tad on the pricey side for basic plastic toys.

The pig, cow and wolf(?)'s legs move while the sheep, for some reason, is on springs. The ocelot's tail and head moves while the duck's wings move a bit.

My young son loves them and they do seem to be of a decent enough quality to withstand the rigours of being thrown around, blown up, washed, buried, etc... therefore I am begrudgingly happy with them.
on 20 September 2016
Minecraft products are so over priced but my son loves them. There is nothing bad to say about these figures, they are standard plastic toys but my son played with them for all of 10 minutes before moving on to something else. I am sure he will go back to them at some point!
on 30 January 2017
I brought these for my seven year old niece as she is Minecraft mad. She loves them. They are quite small for the price paid but they are good quality.
on 19 August 2016
Bought to top a Birthday cake for a Minecraft fanatic ... They loved it, there is a chicken, sheep, pig, wolf/dog, cheetah and a cow .. Packed well and delivered on time
on 11 December 2016
Bought these last xmas. Played with regularly by my very excitable 8 yr old son. These minecraft figures have passed the Buster challenge and have survived to tell the tale. Still good as new.
on 2 October 2016
Quite small
Cheapest place I found these to complete my sons collection was on here so good value for money in my opinion
on 2 August 2016
Bigger thank expected! My son will love this when opened for Xmas! Perfect to go along with his ever growing minecraft collection!
on 15 December 2015
Bought these with the idea that I would use them on my sons birthday cake, then he could play with them. They are stirdy and he has had good fun with them with his pals.
on 11 May 2016
daughter is a huge fan of minecraft so these were parts of her birthday gift.she loves them and i love the fact that they are not tiny