Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Ed Sheeran on Amazon Music Shop now Shop now

Size: Standard|Colour: Standard|Change

on 26 February 2014
Great looking action figure set priced the same as any other character figure on market. Just as sturdy and colourful too, a must for Minecraft fanatics' birthdays, only downsize is been limited to one per customer as i have to crazies in the house
on 22 January 2014
If you're a Minecraft fanatic such as I then you're going to love this product. Although the Creeper may have limited articulation, it still has the most it can do. The paint job is pretty good and if I ever needed to buy another one then I most definitely would.

For a video review of this product take a look at my YouTube Channel where I review most of the Gaming related products I purchase

Here the link to the unboxing of this product - http://youtu.be/4a-Nv5HLV2I

Don't forget to comment if you came from here and if you liked the video.
on 26 November 2013
Know this will bring a smile to my son's face this Christmas, great toy and accessories, brilliant price much cheaper than lots of others and arrived quickly - highly recommended
on 29 October 2016
Our little girl saved up some of her pocket money to buy this and another one for her brothers birthday that's coming up soon. They are great figures great for any mine craft crazy boy or girl. Fast delivery to thanks.
on 12 February 2014
As described, an official Creeper action figure with a TNT cube and little gunpowder. It's a lovely little ornament, got it sitting on my shelves guarding my games!

More of a geeky little ornament than a toy in my opinion but for what I wanted it for it's great!
My son absolutely loves Minecraft, he plays the games on IPhone, Ipad, Xbox 360 and One, he loves it so much that I bought a lot of Minecraft figures for Christmas a few years ago. My son still has these figures and the only critism I can speak about is that the limbs have a tendency to fall off and get lost quite a bit.
on 15 February 2016
fantastic. love them. these are going to be the bride & groom on our wedding cake, so I am thrilled that these arrived so quickly.
they are exactly as described. perfect for what we want them for.
on 4 November 2016
These are so cool!

Any minecraft fan will love these. It comes in a 2 pack with a tiny extra. They arrived in a box with normal packaging.

They were fairly easy to open and are great quality. My son was very excited to see get these. As he obsessed with mine craft.

The colours of these are nice and vibrant and instanty eye catching.
They are very small which so I.guess can be easily lost so would recommend getting a little box to store them all in.
The sun also does pop off but can easily be popped back on too. It doesn't easily fall off unless pulled.

These were a great price and whilst I do think mine craft is very over priced they bought the biggest smile on he's face!
on 30 December 2013
I bought it at it's full price in November round abouts. I think it is extremely expensive for what it is but our boy is Minecraft daft. We got him this and the Diamond Steve. He was happy with this but has played with Diamond Steve more, although both my boys think the TNT block is awesome, has sparked loads of discussions on how it explodes, use of gunpowder, what it's actually made of etc. so that is really good :) It is good quality though and will last, light and small enough to be carried in a pocket and is a great toy to use their imagination with.
on 23 December 2013
This is a Christmas present for my Grandson and I am sure he will love it. Would deffo recommend to a friend

See one answered question

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling