Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now

on 22 February 2014
Not sure if everyone gets this problem or I just have a pair of dodgy boots, but I wear these every Wednesday and Saturday, I was pleased when I bought them for £33 as I thought that was pretty cheap and Optimum were a good make. I used to buy boots from Nike and I've never had problems with blisters, so maybe it pays to pay a little extra!

The fit is actually good, I just manage to get heel blisters all the time from wearing them, it's a shame because I really liked the boots too!

Edit: I have found that the boots are actually a little bit big for me, but I was too lazy to send them back for a smaller size as most shoes/boots I've owned have all been size 12s.. To stop the heel blisters I have been putting vaseline inside the boot on the heel and it works like a charm. Only problem is now, because they're too big for me my foot slips straight out of the boot sometimes when I'm in the scrum haha!
Changed my review from 2* to 4* because it's sort of my fault they give me blisters..
on 15 December 2015
I like the way they fit and the way they look. Studs are secure and they are quite comfortable. I half expected them to have a lengthy break in period as most sports shoes do but these were good after a couple of training sessions perfect for match day.
on 30 December 2016
Very tight to start with, but eased up with time. Still a little too small. I have been playing rugby for 27 years and have had a lot of size 10's in that time. go for a size bigger than you normally take. Grip however with my new little more compact feet is good and I have still banged in a few tries with them(19st Prop Forward who should retire)
on 13 October 2014
I would highly recommend this seller, the first time I got 10 UK boot size which they were a little too big so I returned them. And in a few days they sent me the other pair of boots (size 9).

I am very happy with them and they fit me perfectly.
on 17 August 2016
Really impressed with these boots I bought for my son. I bought them for him to limp through to the end of the season as they were so reasonable, but he loves them more than his other boots, they are comfortable and they have lasted extremely well! Will be buying these again!
on 10 June 2015
I bought these cheap and cheerful boots to play in a charity rugby game. I didn't want to spend much as I'm now retired and the game was a one off. I was pleasantly surprised, the boots were comfortable right out of the box and performed very well. The quality for the money is decent, so well worth the outlay.
on 23 November 2014
I gave this product a five star rating because of the fact that the product itself is great, and also this product is very nice looking, they don't look or feel cheap.

I'd highly advise / recommend that others looking for decent rugby boots for a reasonable price get these! Also the delivery time was very quick and the company are very informative as to where you product is at specific times!
on 30 September 2014
My poor son wore these and got a huge blister from first three days of wear. Don't feel sorry for him.. He wore them like he wears his football boots, loosely tied. They are rugby boots and very heavy, they need to be tied tight! Four weeks in of daily use and the boots have softened, he ties the laces and we have very happy son. You might want to get some heel guards for first week use if you have a delicately heeled child! Xx
on 23 November 2014
Bought for my once a week rugby training. I chose these as they were a good price as I just need them for two hours on a Thursday!

Positives: extremely comfortable, the laces have proved strong and they fit perfectly! I always order a size large in rugby boots as I wear massively thick socks and they are a great fit with. I think if I ordered the size smaller they would fit with normal sock thickness so I'd say the fit is accurate.

Negatives: None! It's hard to comment on quality because mine don't get a beating or used for games but they are holding up great so far!

Overall, a great cheap pair of boots and I'm very pleased with them.
on 29 September 2014
Very pleased with the boots. great price and well made.
They did come in a little on the large side, but as my son outgrows everything he gets, this is not an issue.
Definitely buy another pair when needed,

See one answered question

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling