on 25 May 2017
Boot well made and seems robust. Had to return boot and was charged £6 carriage despite it is listed as a free return.
on 19 April 2017
I was initially unsure about purchasing these boots as they were so cheap, turns out I had nothing to worry about as they just fine, I have a wider foot and suffer from arch pain whilst playing, these boots have somehow cured the problem even on dry ground. I would recommend these boots to anybody.
on 25 May 2017
bought for son good fit and a good price very happy
on 30 December 2016
Very tight to start with, but eased up with time. Still a little too small. I have been playing rugby for 27 years and have had a lot of size 10's in that time. go for a size bigger than you normally take. Grip however with my new little more compact feet is good and I have still banged in a few tries with them(19st Prop Forward who should retire)
on 22 February 2014
Not sure if everyone gets this problem or I just have a pair of dodgy boots, but I wear these every Wednesday and Saturday, I was pleased when I bought them for £33 as I thought that was pretty cheap and Optimum were a good make. I used to buy boots from Nike and I've never had problems with blisters, so maybe it pays to pay a little extra!

The fit is actually good, I just manage to get heel blisters all the time from wearing them, it's a shame because I really liked the boots too!

Edit: I have found that the boots are actually a little bit big for me, but I was too lazy to send them back for a smaller size as most shoes/boots I've owned have all been size 12s.. To stop the heel blisters I have been putting vaseline inside the boot on the heel and it works like a charm. Only problem is now, because they're too big for me my foot slips straight out of the boot sometimes when I'm in the scrum haha!
Changed my review from 2* to 4* because it's sort of my fault they give me blisters..
on 4 March 2015
I originally bought the Optimum Mens Inferno II Black/Blue RBIBBS9 size 9 UK which didn't fit me, way too small and narrow, but because I could not get the size 10 at the same price decided to try this boot out. Straight away you can see there is a difference in quality between the two boots the Inferno being far more superior in quality. Nevertheless this boot looks like it might turn out to be OK. The low star scoring is again because there is obviously a sizing problem with this brand. I have never bought size 10 boots or shoes before. If I had known I would have gone for the size 10 Inferno II boot which was being sold at a cracking price.
on 13 October 2014
I would highly recommend this seller, the first time I got 10 UK boot size which they were a little too big so I returned them. And in a few days they sent me the other pair of boots (size 9).

I am very happy with them and they fit me perfectly.
on 30 September 2014
My poor son wore these and got a huge blister from first three days of wear. Don't feel sorry for him.. He wore them like he wears his football boots, loosely tied. They are rugby boots and very heavy, they need to be tied tight! Four weeks in of daily use and the boots have softened, he ties the laces and we have very happy son. You might want to get some heel guards for first week use if you have a delicately heeled child! Xx
on 23 November 2014
I gave this product a five star rating because of the fact that the product itself is great, and also this product is very nice looking, they don't look or feel cheap.

I'd highly advise / recommend that others looking for decent rugby boots for a reasonable price get these! Also the delivery time was very quick and the company are very informative as to where you product is at specific times!
on 10 June 2015
I bought these cheap and cheerful boots to play in a charity rugby game. I didn't want to spend much as I'm now retired and the game was a one off. I was pleasantly surprised, the boots were comfortable right out of the box and performed very well. The quality for the money is decent, so well worth the outlay.

See one answered question