on 16 September 2017
Some of the reviews indicated that the sizing was on the small side, I take a 12 and the fit like a glove including my insoles for my knees. Found them better than my addidas, so far they are very good and would buy another pair and recommend these. 53 year old prop playing first team rugby and need decent traction.
on 25 May 2017
Boot well made and seems robust. Had to return boot and was charged £6 carriage despite it is listed as a free return.
on 16 September 2017
The boots are excellent quality and perfect for school rugby, but two sizes too small
on 19 April 2017
I was initially unsure about purchasing these boots as they were so cheap, turns out I had nothing to worry about as they just fine, I have a wider foot and suffer from arch pain whilst playing, these boots have somehow cured the problem even on dry ground. I would recommend these boots to anybody.
on 25 May 2017
bought for son good fit and a good price very happy
on 22 October 2017
my son takes a 10.5 in school shoes got 11 for extra room with thick football sock even without the sock too small unless you have extra small feet wouldn't buy these.
on 16 September 2017
Great boot and a great service from the supplier.
on 26 September 2017
Very tight fit. I'd advise going a half size bigger. The flap on the front is a nice touch but I find it a little weird when striking the ball
on 22 November 2014
great pair of rugby boot for my son
on 12 September 2017
Great boots but they size probably a size smaller than listed.