on 13 July 2013
Over 7 hours of very good piano performances. I am very impressed with the whole package Downloading was easy. A top addition to my Classical Music Collection. I paid 89p- it's now £3.99- still a VERY good buy.
on 27 May 2014
Am very pleased with this download. Have yet to finish listening to all the tracks, but so far so good. It is very soothing to listen to at night. It has many of my favourites which I haven,t listened to for a long time. All in all a great deal, particularly the price. I would definitely recommend it.
on 30 August 2013
Excellent selection of piano music and at an unbelievable price. Sound quality on my equipment is good also well worth a listen
on 8 August 2014
Great Tonal Sound quality, and all the tracks are warm and gentle, like swimming in the Mediterranean with blue sky overhead. Stress just ebbs away... I am sure you will enjoy this.
on 29 July 2013
Just can't stop playing this. I've always found the piano to relaxing even though I can't play a note myself
on 11 November 2014
Bought with Essential Delius. Joined them together in a playlist over 10 hours of sheer bliss.
on 4 October 2014