on 9 January 2014
Ordered one day and came the next! Works perfect and really simple to install, all you need is a scart lead and electric and thats it! Picture quality amazing and ignore any other comments about it not playing multi-regional dvd's because IT DOES!!!!!!!! All round 5 stars!
on 12 January 2014
Nearly 10 years ago I purchased a Pioneer multi-region DVD player which I thought covered ALL regions. I WAS WRONG. Last November I bought 2 region 4 DVD box-sets, which were unable to be played on the machine. So, I was forced to purchase another DVD player, & I chose this Toshiba unit. What a good choice it was. The box-sets played perfectly. I recommend it to 1 & all. You won't be at all disappointed.
on 16 March 2014
I can now watch all other region without having to send another DVD back to the company. What's nice about this DVDs player is that it's so tiny it fits neatly under any cabinet stand. Would recommend this to anyone.
on 6 February 2014
I chose this because of beig able to play region 1 dvd's. I get a lot of discs from abroad so this excellent machine was a very good buy
on 1 October 2014
Arrived really quickly, well packed. Brilliant machine. Literally plug and play. Easy to use. Great quality. If your'e looking for a DVD Player that will play virtually any DVD, NTSC etc this is the machine for you. It's compact and looks great. No messing about with settings, just pop the disc in and play it. Really pleased with this purchase.
on 2 July 2014
Great DVD player works great on all my region 1 and 2 dvds. A great multi region dvd player for the money.
on 29 August 2013
I have been looking for a DVD player that plays all regions for a long time and this one took my fancy and I am very impressed with it
on 28 December 2013
a fantastic make , I . e Toshiba the best , well worth the money . so good I have bought another one.
on 22 July 2014
No-one seems to want to identify this beast with a model number, including some listed suppliers. There are also conflicting comments that the unit some got was not multi region, some were. Mine is a SD1015KB supplied by Harrow Electronics, the only one to post a response stating their unit was definitely multi-multi. The original box is marked Region 2 but this was crossed out. The back panel also carries the R2 symbol so the mystery deepens. That KB suffix really does seem to be significant.
To cut to the chase - My SD1015KB - plays Region 1 NTSC, pukka R2, proprietary and home made photo discs, proprietary and home made CD music WAV and MP3, home made PAL DVD-R at standard, EP and LP formats - all automatically without undue delay. It does not appear to upscale, but does reflect the quality of the source material within the limitations of SCART. Outputs are single SCART, RCA sockets for audio left and right, video and coax digital.
My objective was a player for R1 NTSC and R2 DVD, this it does - albeit pricey - with a few extras. Recommended Buy, but do emphasise that model number!
on 3 October 2014
Complete rubbish. Was faulty since I got it, kept jumping the disc, thought it was the disc but still jumped on a brand new DVD and has gradually gotten worse to the point watching a disc is impossible. Emailed seller twice, no reply - bunch of jokers. AVOID these people and this product, go to richer sounds or something. Would give it zero stars but can't, ragin.