on 28 December 2014
Absolutely love this. Really sturdy and easy to use. Have used it to tidy up a whole pile of Cd's and DVD's. They are now all neatly stored away and we have more space! The children can flick through and find the DVD they want really easily. We have just ordered another smaller one for the car. Brilliant storage at a bargain price.
on 24 January 2014
Bought one of these, so pleased ordered a 2nd one! Good quality product, zip sturdy. I'm shocked at how many DVD case's we've been able to get rid of! It has reduced the footprint of storage needed dramatically. So impressed ordered another to do the same with CD's.
on 8 September 2015
I ordered 3 of these as I have a huge amount of DVDs which I love to take to uni with me. Now instead of lugging box after box of DVDs into my flat, and having nowhere to store them, they're all neatly ordered in these lovely cases!! Takes up hardly any space now, and I can flick through comfortably sat down to choose which DVD I want to watch. Definitely recommend buying this product. I will of course be buying another when my DVD pile grows...
on 22 February 2014
This wallet is excellent. Holds plenty of DVD/CDs. It is perfect if you are carrying around, lightweight. This is a quality product. Delivery was very prompt as well.
on 24 April 2014
What's to say really?

It's a CD / DVD Wallet, it's very well made (much better than expensive 'branded' alternatives), it's solid - holds all CDs / DVDs without issue and I'm sure it will last a long time.

It's a no-brainer really and it's a great price too.
on 9 January 2015
Does the job perfectly well, well built, has a seemingly good quality handle, and looks nice. The size surprised me a little but it seems churlish to knock a star off for that given that the photographs show it holds 4 CDs. Saved me a huge amount of space, would highly recommend.
on 4 May 2016
The quality of this is really good considering the price. I have bought loads of different makes and the most expensive (about £60) tore on the spine when it was picked up with CDs in it. The mid price range had opening clips which I thought would be useful for adding pages but they were useless and as you turn the pages over they fall out! This one seems as strong as the Mid price range and the pages are fixed.
on 29 March 2015
love the case, can fit all my DVDs in it. but the zipper is a bit fiddly if I had to pick out something, but that doesn't make a difference to me it's great I recommend buying this. just make sure you don't get a shock at the size when it comes. it fits four disks on one sheet so if you want something smaller make sure you pick one with two per sheet.
on 26 April 2016
Totally glad I bought these (I got 2), most of my DVD s fit into them (bar box sets) & my living room is now tidy! Mission accomplished. They are not super snazzy & expensive looking, neither are they cheap nasty plastic. These are well made, mission appropriate with no frills. And so I will say it again, I am so glad I bought these :-)
on 18 April 2016
Is definitely hardy enough and fits DVDs and CDs perfectly. Great handle to carry a full (and therefore heavy) wallet around; the connections between the handle and the wallet are great, certainly not going to full apart. The zip has seen some keen use already and doesn't look like it's going to fail any time soon.