Size: One Size|Colour: Graphite Grey/Beach Grass Green|Change
Price:£44.62 - £84.99

on 3 March 2015
Very comfortable, durable, and has been going everywhere with me since I bought it. The material seems to magically repel most commuting grime, in the sense that it's often placed on the floor but still looks brand new. Copes with being saturated with rain admirably too (which I'm sad to say I've now tried out twice). It's not completely waterproof but the things inside will only be damp, not wet.

Lots of helpful pockets inside, for bigger things (A4, iPad) as well as smaller bits and bobs.
on 6 December 2015
I bought this bag a month ago as hand luggage for a recent trip. It is more expensive than I had originally budgeted for a bag but I am an easy target for marketing and I fell in love with the colours of this bag and the fact it was called borealis sort of sold it to me. I did a lot of research watching videos of the bag and I'm really glad I went ahead. All the various pockets are really useful for travel documents and bits & pieces. I didn't put a laptop in it but the padding on the back would be great protection. The colours are slightly muted compared with the photo but I actually really like that as I was a bit worried it would be too in your face but I love it and it goes with pretty much and jacket I have. The only issue I have is the mid section of the bag is a tight fit for anything bulky. Even with the side toggles unfastened it was tricky to get shoes down to the bottom of the bag even though there is plenty of space once down there, if you need something quickly you can't really delve your hand to the bottom and then pull something out. I found that I had to empty everything to get the items at the bottom. It was extremely comfortable to wear and I would definitely recommend this bag.
on 14 December 2014
This is a lovely back pack as described and arrived promptly. I did however feel it was heavier than expected.
on 22 May 2016
I prefer samll backpacks because if there is room I end up carrying my whole house with me. In the past I used day packs and put my computer in the water compartment, but actually it does not give any padding or protection. I bought this bag because my husband has a similar (the one for men) but that one it is just too big. I love this bag is slim, so you do not but everything by turning around. it is a bit wider than I would have liked (wider than the male version) but it actually sits on your back very comfortably, so I actually do not notice it is wider. It has more room than you think and I can pack for hiking as well as use it to go to work. I really like this bag now :)
on 22 August 2014
Despite the Capacity it seems that this bag is smaller... But confort to carry is here!
on 31 August 2014
poor quality, wearing out at stitches , threads sticking out, not worth the 55 pounds
on 4 May 2016
Has multile pockets. Good fits back and sits on the shoulder
on 6 October 2015
very nice design, North face quality, woman size I believe
on 17 April 2015
Excellent product, well made.
on 3 March 2016