TOP 500 REVIEWERon 26 June 2013
Coco Pinchard's Big Fat Tipsy Wedding by Robert Bryndza

Robert Bryndza has done it again with this cracking sequel to his No.1 best seller The Not So Secret Emails Of Coco Pinchard: A Funny, Feel-Good Romantic Comedy

Coco's back and life is good. She's divorced from cheating ex-husband Daniel; beloved son Rosencrantz is flying the nest to embrace a life of his own, and best of all Coco's hunky boyfriend Adam is on the brink of moving in. The future looks good.

But when Adam starts acting strange just before he's due to take up residence it all starts to go down hill rather fast, leaving poor Coco wondering what went wrong.

With all your favourite characters from the first novel, reading this is just like coming home. Coco is still as passionate, caring and scatty as ever, Daniel is still as useless and callous as ever, and Ethel... Ethel is actually worth her weight in gold in this story; in fact, Ethel could actually be my favourite character this time round. And of course, there's all the rest too: Chris, Marika, Meryl, Tony and Angie, not to mention a couple of new faces we get to meet in the shape of Rosencrantz's lovely new housemates, oh and Xavier, the dashing barista, who Coco meets while stealing UHT milk for her new pet.

Throw in a nail biting plot with a hint of paranormal activity and what you have are the makings of a brilliant story, which will no doubt be another best seller for Robert Bryndza.

It's told in the same format as the first book, which is through a series of e-mails from Coco to her family and friends. And I'll say again, it's a genius format, as it breaks the book up into bite sized chunks that are incredibly easy to read; it's just brilliant.

If you haven't already worked it out, I absolutely loved reading this book, which was over far too quickly for my liking. I've read it at every available opportunity: on the bus, cooking dinner and much too late at night when my husband would rather I turned the lights out; I simply could not put it down. It'll wring every emotion from you as you sail through the pages; it'll shock you, make you laugh out loud, draw a tear and even have you standing on your seat cheering Coco on as she takes some rather serious matters into her own hands. Top class entertainment from start to finish; comedy fiction at its very best!

I just hope when I read that Robert will be working on a third and final instalment of Coco's life that wasn't fiction too.

You have to buy this book!!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 26 January 2016
Another of my holiday reads and have to say I am a massive fan of coco.

I have to say I really felt for Coco in this book, you can tell how much Adam means to her and she does everything she can to prove he is innocent, even taking the law into her own hands.

This is another fabulous and heart warming read. All the characters are back from the first book with the hilarious Ethel nearly taking Coco's limelight in the book. I think everyone would love a mother in law like Ethel, she's so funny.

Another great read.
on 23 June 2017
I found the e-mail format irritating. Coco and her family are improbable, but I suppose in this kind of chick-lit that's to be expected. Having said that I had to finish it, but then I finish almost all books in hope that they will pick up towards the end. This one did, but only a little.
on 6 June 2017
Another good read by this author. I'm really enjoying the adventures and the life of Coco! Some more great lines by various characters. Will definitely be reading the final book in the series to see what else happens to Coco.
on 14 June 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed this book read it all in one go, I love Robert Bryndza's thriller books but his Coco Pinchard's series are brilliant, light hearted reads.
on 2 March 2015
I really enjoyed "Lost In Crazytown" by the same author so thought I'd give this a try.I'm glad I did, if you are looking for a light,fun read you can't go wrong.Its camp, funny and a perfect read for the beach I loved it.
on 16 August 2017
Nice light reading, feel a bit picky saying this but there were far too many spelling errors 😑 still enjoyed it 😊
on 25 March 2017
I enjoyed the first Coco Pinchard book had to read the second to see how the story pans out and once again need to get the next in series as it's quite addictive and you can't help loving Coco and her family/friends Highly recommend funny, heartwarming and leaves you wanting more
on 19 June 2017
Such a great format, book 2 doesn't disappoint, funny & charming from beginning to end!
With the nice weather and holiday season approaching, this would make an ideal beach, sunbed companion!
on 19 July 2017
After ready coco pinchard series, I read this and it has further details of the life of coco. It has some serious themes but it is written so well and from coco's point of view that I read it in 2 days!