Price:£0.59

on 21 November 2013
Similar to another reviewer I felt it was difficult to get into this song - at first I found the discordant notes interesting and thought it would develop and build, and sadly it did not. The song itself is a mish-mash of styles reminiscent of other singers and songs, mixed with a trashy student-band sound that eventually caused me to stop the track and delete it because I lost patience with the monotony of it all. Thank goodness it was a free track, but if this is an example of the music on offer, I would not consider any further material by this artist!
on 16 January 2014
5* cos it made me stand up and listen, love the mish mash vocals, its not bubble gum its punky, got that john Otway and wild willy barret feel , luv it
on 23 July 2013
I've seen it scattered around the blogosphere and it's a serious grower that's quite hard to resist. Desperately torn vocals and lavish instrumentation, it's a real thing of beauty. I'm eager to hear how the "Comfort Songs" album comes out...
on 21 December 2013
Below average jangly indie nonsense with nasal vocal woefulness. Second rate Bunnymen meet Jesus and Mary Chain and are hard pushed to come up with more that the basic riff that runs through the whole song. Meh!
on 10 December 2013
I decided to give this 3stars it's a nice cd to dip into .like this or not interesting to listen to.
on 21 June 2014
A 90's indie sound - A warbley, whispy voice with great music too - just listen to it - you're sure to like it too
on 18 February 2014
Down loaded to Kindle love New and up coming New music and this was nice!! Will look out for more.
on 21 December 2015
Enjoyable music to sing along, yeah. Thought provoking
on 5 October 2014
ok think it needs a little bit more depth
on 21 February 2015
Free music!! Is that ever a bad thing??