on 5 February 2014
I care for my granddaughter 5 days a week I got the table as it looked sturdy and multi use. Its was relatively easy to put together but when moved the following day the top came off, the small pegs holding top on fell out we used some super glue to hold pegs in place this did the trick. It's a useful versatile table where children can play with blocks, draw or even eat at. Would recommend. Got at a reduced price found nothing else to compare with it. Very strong should last for years.
on 20 December 2014
Ok, bought this item for my grandson, and had Amazon send it to his home address for Xmas to save on the postal costs. In other words, I haven't laid eyes on it as yet! nevertheless, had my daughter-in-law check the item out before gift wrapping it from me, and she related it looks great and the little fella will love it.
In truth, have bought several mega Bloks items before, and they really are excellent for 'small people' A very safe purchase for any Grandparent, and I hope he has many hours of fun playing with his new table. Recommended.
on 25 January 2014
My kid had a few mega bloks, which he liked, so we bought this table for christmas.
The assembly is easy, but only if you have someone else to help. Open every box and bag before you start.
Initially I thought there were some small parts missing, but they were "hidden" somewhere.

Unfortunately the kit we received had a small problem: there were two holes missing, so I had to use a power drill to open them up.
Apart from that, after assembly the table feels solid, and it's surface is easy to clean (its primary use is now to paint and play with play dough).

We also bought this chair http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005E7MM6O/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_2 which complements the table.
on 9 December 2013
Huge table, sturdy & good value for what I paid on offer. (Around £30) . Good for toddle age as height appropriate.
on 20 July 2014
Had a few problems with the table, I had to send 2 back because of a crack around the edge and the other one would not fit together! But Amazon were amazing. I bought it 6 months ago but because my son was too young to enjoy I had only just opened it and noticed the 1st problem. 6 months on and amazon didn't have a problem exchanging it. That's great customer service!
The table is sturdy & a lovely size, he uses it mainly to draw (it wipes clean nicely) but hopefully will use building blocks more as he's getting older! I got a red chair from ELC which goes lovely with it. I would recommend
on 30 December 2013
Absolutely brilliant, very easy to build, bought this for my boy and the table is a fantastic size, storage for blocks underneath could be a bit deeper to fit more under but other than that it is definitely worth the money!
on 8 February 2014
We got this table when it was offer, so it was the same price as the much cheaper plastic foldaway one.

I was really surprised when it arrived, it was proper flat pack furniture, I wasn't expecting it to be so substantial....it's good quality and was pretty easy to put together. For £50 it represents reasonable value but for the £26 we paid it's excellent!
on 25 November 2013
Brilliant very sturdy and my little boy loves it I would say it's a multi purpose table to as we will certainly use it for many things
on 20 October 2013
Bought this for my 2yr old he loves it! It's a decent size. Well pleased with our purchase. Also was easy to build
on 17 July 2014
A good table, which will come in handy for things other than mega bloks.

However, the instructions aren't very clear. We had to put this together and take it apart 3 times for the little shelf to finally fit in correctly! The instructions did not show how to do this clearly so we made it up as we went along. The screw holes aren't drilled in the correct place, so this hindered the process.
When fixing the table top to the legs we also had difficulty, as the screw holes weren't in the right place it meant that the table top had a slight gap between it and the legs. The screws finally did go in but there is one side that we won't be putting to much pressure on because it's not fixed together properly.

Other than the instructions not being brilliant and the holes not drilled right it's a great find at such a cheap price!! (£30ish)