on 10 March 2013
Just the job. I have sensitive teeth and receding gums. The normal brushes were too harsh and the sensitive setting on my sonicare model wasn't very effective. Just a shame I had to buy a new and more expensive model to get these brushes, the sensitive brush heads which would fit my cheaper model weren't available in the UK.
on 22 August 2013
I bought these by mistake. I own a Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Rechargeable Toothbrush HX9112/02, not a regular one Philips Sonicare HX6902/02 FlexCare Rechargeable Toothbrush. The Flexcare Platinum uses different and more expensive heads. I'm very glad I can use these too though. These are about half the price of the Intercare heads.
on 31 January 2015
bought these heads for my Philips easy clean sonic toothbrush and they fit perfectly ,a softer clean more gentle than the orginal head which I prefer being older my gums are more delicate ,great value.
The Sonicare toothbrush works well and I've been looking for replacement toothbrush heads. This hasn't been helped by the replacement heads having a different number from the brush head that arrived with the toothbrush.
on 28 February 2016
I purchased a Philips Sonicare platinum toothbrush on Amazon that came with one cleaning head. Having slightly sensitive teeth these heads have made a real difference when cleaning. (I would say one will last for 2-3 months)
on 31 January 2016
Works well. Good value. Has all the most useful options.Four stars because reliability not sure yet. I have a higher spec. one which has worked well for almost 2 years. It was almost twice this price. Wish I had bought this one.
on 30 April 2015
I've never seen sensitive heads for these toothbrushes in the shops. In fact, I didn't know until I saw these on Amazon that they existed. Their softness is in my view much better for teeth and my teeth actually feel cleaner than when I used the standard heads because the softer bristles seem to fit round my teeth better. I shall be using the softer brush heads from now on.
on 26 July 2015
Brush and separate order for replacement heads arrived very quickly. All good. Excellent service. I have had Sonicare toothbrushes before and find them the best of the battery-powered variety. The sensitive brush head is comfortable and gentle, yet very effective. Particularly recommended if you want to avoid damaging gums or encouraging gum recession. My only reservation is durability. The last Sonicare toothbrushes my husband and I bought, both crapped out with battery probs - well within guarantee. Philips replaced without argument, but hoping this won't be necessary with the new brush.
on 1 July 2013
would really like the compact/ mini brush heads to have a sensitive option because the standard size are too large for my mouth
on 16 March 2014
I always like buying these brushes the last a long time if used correctly. I still get a very clean teeth from the sonic Pro care heads and it does ensure you get in those awkward places and give it a brush over the traditional way. These are made of good strong plastic and the brush head does fade in colour to indicate that the brush needs to change but hey you bought a pack of 3 so no need to order just grab another from the pack. Its long lasting and gave me great clean feel on my molars.

\DB