Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Die Hard - Legacy Collection (Films 1-5) [Blu-ray] [1988]
Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 2 April 2017
Watch the films back to back and Watch McClean go from desperate husband needing to get back to his wife to random killer causing destruction to cities, nuclear plants and any scenery that gets near to him. The first movie was brilliant, sadly the descent as they rehash the routine again and again loses its potency.
on 30 September 2017
I'm a girl, and my favourite Christmas film is actually Die Hard. I remember watching this at Christmas with my dad years ago and I loved it so much! I've continued to watch every single one. It only made sense I purchase the collection considering they are amazing films. Bruce Willis you babe.
on 8 October 2017
The classic die hard legacy! Had to be done, as have owned the individual films, but lending them out, find none came back, so decided to buy the box set. Excellent quality and recommended by me.
on 23 April 2017
Had watched a couple of the die hard movies
so when i got the chance to purchase the
boxed set I took the chance. Was not disappointed
enjoyed them all, will be watching again.
on 10 May 2017
All these amazing movies for less than £10... it's a no brainer. My wife told me to buy Christmas movies so I did just that. It's not Christmas without John Mclaine!
on 10 August 2017
All DH movies on BR in a smaller box than the quadrilogy, what's not to like. Yiki Ki Yay Motherflipper
This is a must to any Die hard fan all movies in a nice case in blu ray doesn't get any better.
on 18 July 2017
Bruce Willis - Die Hard ... need I say more
on 7 September 2017
Five decent movies for a tenner. What's not to like?
on 9 July 2017
Bruce Willis,brilliant guy.fantastic film.