on 5 October 2013
It not only looks good, it was very easy to build by myself, although I needed help to lift one heavy part. Instructions extremely clear. However, on arrival, I thought I had made a mistake in buying it, the contents of the box were everywhere, not neatly packaged, and I was positive bits must be missing or broken. I was wrong! Computer part tightly wrapped and perfectly easy to use with a variety of programmes.
It is very effective as both a bike and cross trainer...I like the variety of the two in one. It squeaks slightly...but just needs a little oil on a part my husband degreased!!! All in all I'm extremely happy with my purchase. It is better looking than most of the other cross trainers, so fits easily aesthetically in our lounge. Seat is padded and very comfortable. It works very well and is easy to use. Even has rear wheels that can be used to move it if needed! Had it for around a couple of months. Love it!
on 8 August 2014
Excellent, cannot fault it.
Didn't take too long to assemble, me reading, OH doing the donkey work. Pretty well explained for the most part.
This machine is really good. We had a much cheaper one for a few years, (no bike, just a cross trainer), which I found ( I am 5 ft and in my early 60s) to be really hard to use, after 5 minutes I had had enough.
This machine moves so easily, with no noise or bumps. This is the quietest machine of its type I have come across.
It is not too big (the other was much bigger) It can be as effortless as you wish or really challenging. The timer is accurate, and the many different programmes take the boredom out of just pedalling etc.
We searched everywhere for the best price and actually found one locally for £20 cheaper, which we were going to have ( delivery extra- this wouldn't fit in an ordinary saloon, a seriously big boot would be needed here), but when we went to pay, wouldn't you know they were out of stock!!!!!
Should have followed my instincts and gone with Amazon. it arrived within 2 days perfectly packaged and we were not disappointed at all. If you want something like this, the option of cycling or crpss training is an excellent idea, you could not do better than this machine. This has a digital readout,Body fat, calories, pulse, time etc. etc all easy to read and understand. Everything is electronic, no batteries, or mechanical adjustments, just a button to press to change modes, times etc. etc.
My daughter ( a regular gym-goer) was amazed "Oh gosh, its just like the ones down the gym" and couldn't believe the price. I cannot see, for ordinary household use, that paying £100s more for another machine would benefit. we are really pleased and cannot recommend this enough!
on 23 February 2014
Very pleased with this. It came very well packed with clear assembly instructions. Took about 3/4 hr to assemble and get working. It is a strong, stable and well built/finished machine. Almost noiseless in operation, quieter than my breathing anyway. We are using it everyday, the programmes certainly give you a good workout.

I think this is a very good machine to build up fitness, although quite pricey, the stability, comfort and monitoring gives you confidence. I am beginning to notice a difference in my fitness.

Would certainly recommend for home use to anybody.
on 15 January 2014
I spent a long time researching to find the right product and definitely made a good choice with this one. The instructions were very clear and the parts all neatly packaged and labelled so assembly took about 90 minutes. With all the programmes and resistance levels I get a great workout at home and it is so quiet I can still use it while the whole family watches TV. It's a very sturdy piece of equipment that couldn't be easier to use. The only negative comment I would have is that I don't get an upper body workout. I'm 5' 8" and while my legs work hard, my long arms barely move when holding the handles. Otherwise a brilliant piece of kit and highly recommended for any fitness level. Makes me smile whenever I walk past it.
on 24 February 2014
to start with a fantastic service delivered within 3 days of ordering and assembly only took 35 mins unpacking however took another 10 mins, the cross/trainer is easy to use sturdy and very quiet when in use (recommend)
on 10 December 2015
I hate flat-pack but this came so well packaged and explained that I had pleasure in assembling the unit before even trying it! The tools are not really up to it if you want to make everything really tight and I would recommend using a socket set and ratchet drivers to get a really good union. Once put together I was bowled over by how quiet and smooth it runs. The computer control is very easy to follow and the range of exercise programs is more than enough for a domestic user. It feels solid and robust and I am enjoying the benefits it is bringing. For the price I was amazed at how close it felt to a piece of professional gym equipment.
on 12 April 2014
Have now had two delivered and both have had to be returned because they were found to be damaged when unpacked.
on 22 June 2015
Easy to put together and a solid piece of kit when fully assembled. Trainer is extremely smooth running and each exercise (X-trainer and Bicycle) is easy on the legs and hips. One slight criticism is that the pace length is rather short, thereby lending itself to increasing the rate without conscious effort. A very nice exercise tool which is built to last.
on 9 January 2015
It does wobble a bit and squeaks during exercise. It has to be plugged in all the time while I am using a cross trainer bike.
on 16 January 2016
This machine is perfect for our use. It provides an extremely handy way to exercise regularly and the cross trainer aspect of its design works well for us. There are significant benefits to the cross trainer type of exercise that involves the arms and shoulders. I wouldn't have thought that shoulder and neck problems could have been so easily improved by using this simple type of routine.
This could be said of any cross trainer bike but why is this model so recommendable?
It is easy to construct although two people make the job easier. It is very strong in construction although not intended for commercial gym use it is much better than some similar home use models. It has a solid feel when in use and that is so important as you are giving the machine quite a hard time of it!
Drawbacks though there are... The seat could be a little more padded and the suitability for a tall person would have to be questioned as the reach is only just enough for me at 6 feet. Worst aspect though is the manual that comes with the bike. The simple construction details are excellent after you have decoded them! How to use the bike though and what the programmes signify on the computer screen remained a mystery for quite a while. No explanation at all anywhere!!!
Using the computer system was a matter of trial and error and unfortunately the only manual available on the company website was the same as the printed one in the box. Online Support for how to best use the machine is non existent. The company needs to publish something that goes through the steps in easily followed sequence of the use of the machine for newcomers to this type of exercise hardware.