on 23 May 2014
Fantastic. I brought this for my daughter and it's great and protects the iPad very well. This has been dropped many of times and no harm has come to it. Looks great and get comments about it all the time
on 22 October 2014
Very good colour and all.thanks
on 26 March 2016
Great Product. As described.
on 20 February 2015
Just the thing for my grandaughter
on 27 August 2013
This product is a good idea and it does stand up easily, but it is really fiddly to get the iPad into it, and it split on one side in an instant. It appears to be of very poor quality and I would not recommend purchasing this product.
on 22 December 2013
This was bought for the purpose of Facetiming friends and relatives overseas with a small child to manage st the same time. This means the child tries always to grab and handle the iPad. As such, I bought to protect the iPad on these occasions. Not so much for frequent use of the iPad by a child. All in all it works well for the purpose I need it for. It withstood the manhandling by a two year old and also was easy to put on and remove. It is a reasonably priced solution for what would be an expensive repair should things go wrong.
on 1 December 2013
I bought this in the hope I could happily agree to pass over my IPAD when my grandchildren visited and wanted to use it to play games on and it works! It is robust, colourful and easy to fit. The ability for it to act as a stand as well is a great feature as it is really secure and the rubber cover does not slide or wobble all over the place no matter how much the table is jogged while they are watching a Video! They can take Photos with the case still on so the IPAD is completely protected in whatever they are doing and I have stopped worrying about it getting damaged!
on 15 September 2013
This item is very safe and strong its very comfy when your holding it it is very stylish and hard break too because my child got hold of the ipad and dropped it but luckily it had that protector on it and nothing happened to it . I would recommend this to anyone who wants to keep there ipad safe.
on 26 November 2013
My little grandchildren love my Ipad, whenever they are round my house they grab the Ipad straight away! On occasions they have dropped it, giving me a near heart attack every time. They love to play drawing games on it as well as play very bizarre games!

I needed a strong but flexible case for the Ipad, this was the ideal solution. It stands upright so the children don't even have to hold the ipad they can stand it on the table and play from there. It's rubber like design protects the outside also. Of course it has been dropped since having the case, however it has simply bounced on the floor, no damage done!

When the children aren't't using the Ipad and I get a chance to use it (!) the case is easily removed so I can put my own smaller case on as it is quite thick.

What I think is a really neat feature of the case is that it also leaves room at the back to have the camera free, so the kids can continue to take images of each other whilst the Ipad remains in the case!

The case came wrapped in plastic to avoid any dirty marks in transition and some easily removable packaging. Definitely recommend- good price also, good quality well made product.