on 26 April 2014
The style of writing is clear, unpretentious and relevant. It's logic is inescapable.

I am so pleased I found this book. It has improved my life immeasurably already. I cannot go 'backwards' now I have the knowledge and understanding from this book.

I will be reading it again shortly, it was that helpful. Then passing it on to family and friends. But it will remain with me as an essential life tool forever.

If you want to live a life with less stress, conflict and negativity whilst at the same time improving all your relationships and your general well being this book is an excellent aid.

I wish I had been able to learn these things earlier in my life. But that does not stop me (nor should it anybody else) from embracing positive change now.
22 Comments| 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 March 2015
Gloriously simple yet robust model which needs courage and compassion to work. Eloquently and emotionally described stories fill the pages with colour and transformative techniques. If we all read it the world would be a differnt place
on 10 March 2017
Moving and thought provoking book worth reading.
on 6 June 2017
On time, Great condition, and enjoyed it, so thank you.
on 11 May 2017
Would be great if all warring groups followed the plan
on 23 March 2017
Present for a friend - no probs
on 8 March 2017
A fabulous read!!
on 5 May 2017
Good read for everyone
on 31 August 2017
So amazed by this wonderful man and God's hand on Him!
on 13 September 2017