on 6 August 2014
 i bought this device for my parents car as a gift, and when i got it i could immediately spot that the product is poorly built.

1: the cover was to big, furthermore the cover kept coming of.
2: the device would not record but after pressing the record button the device would crash/freeze which concludes the device could not run and could not switch of through the switch of button.

so the only way to switch of the device was to remove the power supply aka the battery from the device to switch it of.

in conclusion i hope to get the product refunded and i will choose a much more better car camera.
on 11 August 2014
The first DVD lasted one day then the video chip started to record corrupt video chapters.I reported this to the supplier who immediately dispatched a replacement model.This one does work but the reproduction is not 100% the recorded picture is not really clear even on full HD setting it has fringing on the recorded items. On the plus side you do get a record of your journey ,which I suppose was what I wanted.
I give the product 3 stars and customer service 4 stars.
on 2 June 2014
I bought this because I had an incident where someone reversed into my car then did not admit responsibility , if I had a in car camera there would not have been any court case. The camera was easy to arrange in car it took me awhile to find out how it worked the instructions could have been more easy to understand. It's working well now and I am pleased with it. It's worth having one .
on 7 July 2014
first unit arrived and for the money paid did not expect too much, very happy as the quality of the picture for what this item is was pretty good. the item is not flimsy but I found the controls a bit fussy to operate at first but you get used to the settings and then you don't have to do it again. The playback on your PC was good, 1gb will give to only 10mins of filming. I went with a 4gb card which was around 44mins. it records in 2 mins slots and has a motion detector which will record for 4 mins then stop if nothing detected.
I like it
on 14 June 2014
This is a great little camera when it works; easy to assemble and use. However, after only 2 months, it no longer works despite a new battery and cable. It has completely died. For what I paid for it there's no point in asking for a refunding or sending it back to China.
on 28 February 2014
once you work out how to get the menu into English these are really good. night vision not brilliant but what do you expect?
on 18 February 2015
The software gave up after six weeks and as it was budget priced I couldn't be bothered to sort it out. So it is stuck on a shelf in the garage and will probably stay there. The picture was good enough when it worked and it does perform the basic functions expected.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 16 February 2018
Very good dashcam.
on 18 July 2014
FOR THE PRICE YOU CANT GO WRONG, WORKS WELL GOOD REPRODUCTION NICE AND CLEAR, CAN'T GIVE 5 STARS BECAUSE INSTRUCTIONS NOT VERY CLEAR AND NOT THAT EASY TO SET UP, LOTS OF STUFF ON IT, WITH BETTER INSTRUCTIONS I MIGHT GET THEM WORKING
on 10 July 2014
I have got this unit and for the price it is what it says on the box!

I just want to say the customer service has been excellent, I had an issue with the in car charger and the team replaced it for me at no charge!!

I often read reviews where people expect far to much for what they pay for, well I got what I paid for and am really pleased!