Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 3 January 2014
A great value double set with two great films, I enjoyed them both and the HD is very good on them. This set was just a quid more then buying the new film on its own! :)
on 3 July 2014
This pack is a must buy for any trekkies looking to upgrade from DVD to BLU RAY.a little short on extras but 2 fantastic movies for the price of a single chart blu ray
on 1 June 2014
Got told about this double pack item " Star Trek / Star Trek Into Darkness Double Pack [Blu-ray] " by a mate who got it from Tesco`s for £19.99 on day of release. Amazon were charging over £25 for it !!!! I waited for it to come down in price and someone posted this on Hotukdeals for a nice price of under £10 and sold by Amazon. Needless to say i brought it at that price :D

JJ Abrahams done a great reboot of the Star Trek Movie franchise. I just hope it continues at the same quality. Now about the Discs , item does not come with Ultraviolet based code to view this on multiple devices (thats no biggie). Anyone whose into Star Trek will love these vibrant remakes of Classic Star Trek movies.

I give it 10/10 for everything :)
on 29 September 2014
After being a big star trek fan Since I was a wee boy, of the series generations and the original. I wasn't disappointed at all with the first movie. I think the first one will appeal to the old star trek fans a bit more, but that's not taking anything away from into darkness as it is still a very good star trek film, with a character surprise revival from the good
old days.
I'd just like to say seeing leonard nimoy reviving his old roll as spoc was just classic, I absolutely love his character I don't think anyone could any better
on 5 December 2013
Great for the Trekkie or sci-fi movie fan, a must have for fans of Simon Pegg, Benedict Cumberbatch or any of the very fine cast of these two blockbusters.
on 4 December 2013
First of all I want to add that I have not watched all the shows or all the movies of Star Trek, but when I watched these movies it really made me wish that I had, especially because I was with a friend who said that the films are litttered with nods and eggs to the original series. I loved the movies and he loved the movies so I am sure that you don't have to be a big fan of the shows to enjoy these movies. The special effects are amazing , definitely worth a watch if you haven't already.
on 10 January 2014
The first DVD set a very high standard of story, filming, acting and editing. all action, not a dull moment, a high standard to reproduce. I disagree with the reviews, having seen just about every episode and film, I believe the second film achieves an equally high standard. The underlying philosophy of Star Trek has not been forgotten, another beautifully filmed and acted story to be thoroughly enjoyed.
on 6 December 2013
Firstly, loved the films, JJ Has done an amazing job with the reimagination of the series, I'm really looking forward to seeing what he does with Star Wars in due course.
So down t the nitty gritty, so I ordered the set on the Wednesday afternoon and it's in my post box next day and it's all in one piece as expected. Also far cheaper than other sites. Really satisfied, excellent customer service.
on 28 June 2014
2 very good, highly entertaining films. The cast have been very well picked and there is a good story line through these films. Good quality and even the most avid fans of the original will have to admit this has been very well produced. The cast have mannerisms that echo the original characters in a spooky way, even down to Kirk's "cockiness".

Worth buying!
on 13 December 2015
Excellent, must have and own films. Can't wait, hoping for another in the series. If you are put off because like me, you hated "Sherlock" don't be. Cumberbatch isn't at all annoying, in fact he is very good, and "Sylar" Oops, I mean "Spock" is as usual, brilliant. Very highly recommended +++++