VINE VOICEon 12 October 2014
My six-year-old son and I both like our toys and he's getting into Marvel Superheroes at the moment, with a particular interest in the Avengers so this was right up his street. I imagine much of what I'm about to say about Hulk here applies to the rest of the Titan Hero Series, but the purple-panted monster is the only example we've seen up close so far.

Hulk comes packaged in a big rectangular box which will look great wrapped up for Christmas. Out of the box, Hulk stands a good 12 inches tall. He's much lighter than I expected, being made of hollow two-part components - handy for when he gets "accidentally" thrown across the room - but still feels very robust. He stands quite steadily on his own feet too, which isn't always the case with action figures (a source of particular irritation for my little man) so points to Hasbro there.

The articulation on Hulk is quite limited and is reminiscent of the Star Wars figures I had as a boy. He has up/down movement at the shoulders and the same at the hips. His head is on a ball socket and his hands swivel at the wrists. A swivel at the waist would have been nice, but was perhaps not possible due to the hollow construction. This all adds up to less freedom of movement than some other toys of this size, but less chance of breakage too and is a sign of a toy that's made to be played with!

And that's exactly what I've witnessed today, my little man charging round the lounge yelling "Hulk smash" at every opportunity, plus several demonstrations of how Hulk does a backflip! This toy has no fussy bits, no gimmicky spring-loaded actions to break or accessories to lose, it's just a solid figure made with little boys in mind and for that reason it gets the thumbs up from my co-reviewer and me!
on 29 September 2014
Fantastic toy its really made my son very happy. Its a good sized toy much bigger than the other ones in the same titan series range but its also very robust which is good for toddlers. The four that he plays with often get bashed together and they are all still in one piece.
on 25 August 2014
My son got this as a birthday present when he turned three. He also got ironman and spiderman. Between these awesome guys there's a lot of fighting and nothing has broken. My soon absolutely loves the hulkster. And the fact that the hulk is so much bigger than the other guys is perfect.
on 3 September 2016
As with all my reviews for this range of products its main failing is the plastic quality.
Nostalgia throws me back to the days of He-man and thundercat figures which were made of a softer plastic which withstood the hardships of childhood battles and chewing on the heads.
These figures are made of a hard brittle plastic which feels cheap to the touch, however it's not for me it's for the boy who loves all of these figures (batman, Spider-Man, hulk and the associated baddies)
My boy is a walking destructor of anything, these however have lasted since April which although is only 5 months I did not see them lasting the summer.
A word of warning though, I can see these shattering if dropped onto concrete.
on 24 March 2014
Cheap made and don't move very well but absolutely perfect for my two year old he loves then and never has them out of sight
on 21 September 2016
hulk smash!!! Only minor issue is that it doesnt stand if both legs aren't perfectly straight, small surface area actually touching the ground, and our bundle of joy cries when it falls down. Entertaining for me if im honest.
on 23 September 2014
My boy's love this!! The 12inch action figure size is great for more hours of role play with their Marvel Avengers collection.
on 9 July 2014
my son loves it
on 19 August 2014
Bought for my sons 3rd birthday and he loves it! It's not as solid feeling as his spiderman that's part of the set. But it's a great size and has withstood a toddlers play
on 2 August 2015
Quick delivery and packaged well. Unlike the Red Hulk, this is solid toy that doesn't talk! This might be viewed as a downside but for a 5-year old, this is irrelevant.