Unit Count: 22|Change

on 10 March 2016
Little Swimmers swim nappies do the job in the pool. So far they have contained poos on two occasions when my toddler has been in the swimming pool. I'm sure the other little kids would be grateful if they knew.
on 21 October 2015
Great product, really worked, the only little floater in the pool was my son.
on 4 June 2014
I bought this for my daughter to wear when swimming. They were a perfect fit for her.

Now she didn't do any number 2's so can't comment on that protection.

With regards to any water leaks... my daughter was wearing this nappy and it was leaking all down her legs. The first time I put it down to possibly not aligning the nappy right. The second and third time I realised that these nappies are useless and don't actually stop any leaks from coming out of the little one.

Will not buy again.
on 16 February 2015
Excellent purchase. All the benefits of a regular nappy without it bulking up. The sides have an elasticated velcro fastening so you can use them as a pull up as well as a regular fastening nappy
on 25 June 2014
These huggies swimmers are perfect for my little one in the pool. Looking to take them on holiday soon so fingers crossed they will put up with the sea water too.
on 22 March 2014
No leaks so far.Great fit and ideal for swimming, fun design for children, easy to put on and use at home or abroad
on 12 January 2014
My 2.5 year old daughter has swimming lessons, which she started at 18 months so we've used a fair few swim nappies.

I like these over other products, they're easy to tell back from front and easy to get on. They tear off easily too.

The only think I did find was that I needed a size larger than in other products, so if your child is in a size 4 or 5 nappy then size 5-6 is the size to go for.

My daughter is potty trained, but I'm still a bit nervous of accidents in the pool, so we'll use these for a while just to be on the safe side.
on 20 November 2013
on 17 June 2014
Well, they're bog standard Huggies swim nappies, but we get through loads as we have a real little swimmer and these are the cheapest I've found anywhere.
on 3 October 2015
ok but you need a top baby swimming protection. it is absorb more water than anything else but doesn't decompose