Format: DVD Audio|Change

on 9 August 2013
As per usual Hillsong Live does not disappoint. I absolutely love this album it has amazing songs. It is really difficult to pick a favorite, from the more upbeat songs such as, Always Will, God who saves, to the more mellow ones such as Christ is enough, (which has got i have decided to follow Jesus as the bridge)and Man of Sorrows, you will be lost in praise and worship. Get it you will not be disappointed :)
on 3 August 2013
This purchase did not disappoint at all. I loved every song but if I have to choose a favourite tune it would be Anchor.
on 31 August 2013
Glorious Ruins is just wonderful as is all Hillsong but this DVD in particular really gets to the depths of your heart with the haunting sound which only Hillsong can produce. Every song is beautiful and what makes Hillsong unique is that they write all their own music which makes it so very special. I never get fed up with listening to Hillsong over and over again weather dvd or cd that I play. You won't be disappointed in this DVD trust me you will just will be in awe of the amazing talent from Hillsong that comes from God. Please buy this amazingly beautiful God given talent of the Hillsong team as this DVD even though I have a lot of Hillsong truly is without a doubt makes you feel the closeness of God engulfing you from start to finish and then some more. Enjoy and God Bless You.
on 18 July 2014
Glorious ruins come to life again -- The Hillsong Church are an inspiration to me, they've really helped spiritually over the last 10yrs whilst I've been in slavery. May The LORD always bless this congregation fully, without measure. AMen
on 20 August 2013
Hillsong's strongest mainstream offering in a long while. There's a sense here of this highly influential church looking back over its 30 years of existence (and much further back besides) in its song composition. You can imagine some of them being sung at Billy Graham rallies, and some of the phrasing seems to hark back to the golden years of hymn writing.
on 17 June 2014
glorious ruins is a lovely mix of songs and i really enjoyed listening to it. plus it has some favourite songs of mine on it. definitely worth buying this one.
on 15 May 2014
One of the best Christian group out there, God is really using them to reach out to us, very beautiful album, love it and will highly recommend this to everyone
on 12 August 2013
I generally enjoy the Hillsong albums but this is without doubt the most disappointing of recent releases. Some great words and themes but much of the music seems to have lapsed into loud, semi-shouted anthems that seem to be pretty tuneless, repetitive and long-winded. Sorry, I'm probably sounding harsher than I mean to be but most of the first few tunes sound the same and seem to have about a 3-note variation. Where are the haunting melodies of previous albums that stick in the mind and are so memorable and moving? What has happened to the deep, soft, rhythmic drumming that has characterised some of the more recent albums? And where are the beautiful female voices from the likes of Brooke Ligertwood or even Darlene herself? Better towards the end with 'Man of Sorrows' and 'You crown the year' but overall not quite what we have come to expect.
on 27 December 2013
When I listened to the album Cornerstone, I really liked the atmosphere through all the songs and I noticed how the lyrics were beautiful. However, many tracks were repetitive and it somewhat spoiled the album.
Here in Glorious Ruins, not only the sound is amazing, the lyrics are also truly deep and there isn't these mistakes found in Cornerstone.

Among all these wonderful 15 tracks, 4 of them really impressed me: Christ Is Enough, Glorious Ruins, To Be Like You and Anchor. But to be honest, all the songs are deeply inspired and interesting for some personal meditation.

I'm so happy that Hillsong has gone back to their roots with this album. Nevertheless, I'm slightly disappointed not to see Darlene Zschech or Brooke Fraser (who wrote three songs in that album), it would have been perfect imo. Anyway, well done Hillsong Live! This is the best album since Mighty To Save, definitely.
on 10 May 2014
Another great live and album from Darlene and the fantastic and brilliant Hillsong team. Great easy listening to praise and worship.