on 21 December 2013
I normally buy quite expensive headphones, but having had problems with the last couple of pairs (the usual, a loose connection, only one ear working etc) I thought I'd try downgrading. Five positive reviews caused me to try these, and they are quite astonishingly good for the price. All the packaging and incidentals are good, they look attractive, the design features are thoughtful, but the big surprise was the clarity and crispness of the sound. They are miles better than some for which I've paid four times the amount. If they prove to be durable, then they are an absolute winner. I'm buying another set for sure.
on 30 October 2013
These earphones are relevantly cheap and are excellent for may different uses. Moreover, the sound quality for these earphones are outstanding; i would recommend these earphones to anyone who is looking for a cheap pair of earphones with sound quality of exceptional standard.
on 2 June 2015
Microphone broke in one month. But when I say it broke, it didn't just stop working. It somehow poked out of the coating next to the jack, to make for the most unlikely and most annoying headphone break I've ever had. I took good care of them and used them about max. 2 hours a day on average.

For the one month that they did work, they were fine. Good microphone, good sound (considering price), good design.
review image
on 15 January 2014
Firstly, these headphones were purchased for an amazing price of only £9.99, just a tenner.

I am literally astonished by the fabulous quality of the build and the sound on these headphones.

The cable is thick but not too thick, perfectly flat which most certainly prevents the tangling seen with most thin wire headphones. The plug socket is very robust and is moulded with a 90 degree bend with a firm attachment to the wire. If you are like me then the plug socket is usually the area which breaks first, not for these headphones, totally solid.

The mic works crisp and I'm told by my friends that the sound quality of my voice is great. The control button operates perfect on my Samsung Galaxy S3.

Quality of the sound is great, deep bass and punchy high notes. Coupled with the large ear buds, outside noise is greatly reduced.

I have been through countless headphones, Bose, Sennheiser, Samsung, cheap copies... These are by FAR THE BEST!!

So in summary the most amazing value and quality pair of headphones I've used. Had them for a couple of months now and still perfect, ordered 2 more pairs just to keep in stock.

No... I don't work for them, just love good quality and value products.
on 1 October 2013
The audio quality is great, they look great, it will work with any device, however my computer made the audio quality sound bad when using these so I had to adjust it which was a pain but it does work for all other devices. So don't worry. It might just be my computer. Anyhoo I would recommend these. Go for it!

Update:
Still good but the cable is heavy leaving the headphones quite loose, they feel as if they're going to fall out. It does get fairly uncomfortable after a while. Maybe it's just the ear buds I don't know but it has lost a star for that... overall they are great headphones and I would still recommend these.
on 31 December 2014
Sound quality is very good. Very pleased for price paid.

They come with a selection of rubber attachments which you would match with the size of you ear holes. I tried the largest and second largest and both would result in the earphone falling out after a very short time. I soon realised that they are becoming dislodged due to the weight of the flat wire. They don't get tangled up due to the flat wire which is a great feature but it does add weight which pulls down on the earphone part when inuse. In summy these are great if used when stationary or sat down but they are not suitable for any activity including walking. Only thing you can do is hook over the top of your ear which helps.

They look a lot more expensive than they are, the none tangle wire become less stiff over time.
on 4 December 2015
I've had a pair of these since January 2014 and they are still going strong !
I'll keep this brief... The sound is good - I also use them with an iPhone for telephone conversations and a burner phone which doubles as an iPod /MP3 player. The cord is a good length if you want to wire them through your jacket or rucksack. If only everything we bought was made to such high standards. I don't exactly treat them with kid gloves either. I paid just under £10 for them and they are worth every penny. You can easily pay double / triple the amount and still not get a set which is as good as this. This was one of those purchases where you're not expecting anything great and you're pleasantly surprised with the results. I can't praise them enough.
on 9 September 2014
Great for the price, although the earbuds could have been softer. The sound and build quality are well above the price range and they exceed some earphones for twice or even three times as many. Just have in mind, that they do pack a lot of lower tones, as most of the earphones do these days. Microphone works well too and the packaging is very cool and something I didn't expect in this price range
If I'd be able to find softer earbuds, I'll give it 5 stars, because this set is head and shoulders anything I ever bought in the lower price range
on 24 January 2015
These are literally my most favourite pair of earphones I have ever purchased. The quality is unbeatable for every single earphones and headphones I have ever tried. The bass, the mids, the highs, the volume... the volume is superb. The microphone works, and sounds fine, and the feel, though made of plastic, is still very nice to the touch.
I've bought three pairs now... as they do break after about 2 months, but the ones I'm using right now are superglued, so they'll last a while :) the other is spare. I would be kicking myself if I wasn't able to buy these later on.
on 5 September 2013
Did not want to spend much on earphones, took a chance on these. All I can say is WOW sound is superb, flat cable is not thin like other cheap makes. comes with 3 different size cushions & a pouch for storage. These are well built & proves you do not have to spend £50 plus to get a good set of earphones.