TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 27 January 2014
After previously dropping my SoundLink Mini and breaking my toe on it, I decided that a bit of extra protection was necessary.

Whilst I agree with some reviewers in that it is rather expensive for what it is, you do get a quality product, as you'd expect from Bose.

It fits very snugly, just slide the SLM in at the charger end, and then pull the case apart at the other end and it slides on. You do need to use a bit of force to stretch it over the corners though.

It has cut outs at the bottom - so that it still fits on the charging dock, at the side - for charger and 3.5mm input, and the top for the controls.

I do wonder if the controls really needed a cut out, but I don't suppose it makes much difference either way.

As I say, it looks good on it, fits well, doesn't prevent any of the Mini's functions and provides some nice protection against scratches and drops; and for that reason I'd say it's essential if you take it out and about with you or chuck the SoundLink Mini in a gadget bag when you go away (as I do!)
on 24 March 2016
A good thick vinyl. Here's a useful tip: warm up the vinyl first to make it more pliable!! I didn't and had fun putting it on! 😄 It'll never fall off so will protect it well for general wear & tear. Please don't think it'll protect it if you drop it, probably not designed for that.
on 4 April 2014
I was in two minds about spending a little over £20 for a protective cover for my SoundLink Mini. But given the fact that it gets lugged around from room to room, including the kitchen where fingers are messy, I thought I would get it. Unlike many reviews stated, it took only 10 seconds to put on with nothing fiddly at all. Maybe the design has changed? The instruction show the precise sequence for fitting and as long as you follow, it is on in a jiffy.
I dropped a star because I would rather not having to choose a bright colour. The bright blue looks fine in the kitchen, say, but back on its charger in the living room, it looks a tad out of place. I would have preferred the option of a neutral grey trim, but you only have bright blue or lime.
33 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 July 2015
Aesthetic rather than functional in my opinion. If you use the speaker mostly sited at its docking station, then you may find it's nothing more than a dust cover. If it is to be used more as a portable device then this will offer some protection. Awkward to put on, but you'll only need to do this once. A tad pricey for a bit of plastic
on 27 November 2015
Good value and great product.
Although it takes some effort to put on, once on if looks very snazzy.
Still fits on its charging dock.
Protects mini bose speakers from scratches.
Recommend this product.
on 3 December 2014
This case fits well and is well made. It feels secure and is good padding for the Bose Mini. The price is a bit high so I take a star away for that. It is a bit tough to get on the speaker but at least it is secure. I am happy with this case and would recommend it if you have the Bose Mini Soundlink System.
on 7 February 2015
Great addition and protection for my Bose. Only snag I found was the cover is very tight to put on. At least once on it gives extra protection and won't easily come off. The colour gives my bose a smart look. Very happy with it.
on 6 May 2014
An expensive silicone cover, however the speaker is expensive so I could easily justify buying one.

Is quite expensive for what it is, however does a cracking job at protecting the speaker.

Not the greatest protection on the base of the speaker though.

Very well made, bit of a pig to fit but once its on its on. still works with charging base with the cover fitted,
on 17 December 2013
Very sceptical at first if this protection cover was worth the money.But concerns aside I thought give it ago after all its meant to protect something much more expensive . On opening the package I was very impressed with the quality of material .the fit around the Bose Bluetooth speaker was perfect if a little fiddly to put on . However I would suggest once fitted do not remove, all though it's well made I would think overtime it could become less of a good fit if constantly fitted/removed. Very pleased would recommend
on 20 July 2014
I am giving 5 stars on the basis that it is Bose and a friend said its fab. This is actually in safe keeping as part of xmas pressie for my daughter, had to buy now when I had the money but looking forward to listening to some tunes and being able to protect it on the go