on 12 September 2013
First of all, there is nothing wrong with this holder, it's purpose built for the S4 and looks and feels great. However, I like to have a back silicon cover on my phone so as a result my phone does not fit in this holder.

So the options are simple, if you are like me and prefer to have a back silicon cover - then this is not for you.

If you don't have a back cover then I would throughly recomend this.

Because there is nothing wrong with this, I will not be asking for refund - I'll get my money back at a car boot.

Hope this is helpful,
on 6 October 2013
The holder suctions well to the windscreen and has different adjustments which allows you to precisely face it where you would like to see it. I have the Samsung Galaxy S4, which fits extremely well into the holder. In addition this allows for the camera to be used as the lens is not covered, and the external speaker is not muffled as the there is a space in the plastic so the volume still can travel past the holder and the sound is not blocked.
Also it is easy to release with a simple release on the right hand side.
on 10 June 2013
THIS CAR HOLDER IS WELL DESIGNED FOR MY GLAXAY S4. ITS CAUGHT THE SCREEN VERY WELL. HIGH QUALITY MADE PRODUCT.
on 20 May 2014
Looks ok but I need to modify it to use as a phone holder on the steadycam I have for a GoPro so the phone can be viewfinder etc. But the product looks great for what it's design to do which is hold a phone to a windscreen etc. The only thing with all of these devices is they tend to wobble when the car is moving. Always good to have them in a position that rests a corner of the holder on part of the dashboard for extra support.

Tony
on 10 June 2014
Not good quality as it broke just at the suction cup head and had to be thrown away. Not great value as it only lasted a few weeks so I guess I will have to order something tougher costing a bit more.
on 16 July 2014
Holds the S5 very well. 99% of the time this mount is great. It holds steady and securely. However it does occasionally fall off at high speeds or a bumpy Road. When you're trusting it to hold a £500 phone this can be a bit worrying! But unless you want to spend £25 on a mount this one will do you just fine.
on 9 September 2013
This holder is designed to perfectly fit the S4. Therefore if you have S-view cover or anything that makes the edge of the phone slightly thicker, it will not work well.
I managed with a bit of force to fit my phone in while the cover is on. I thought the holder wil snap but it didn't and now works well for me. This item is shipped from overseas so can take 2 weeks for delivery.
on 14 February 2014
Fine, connects to window easily and holds the s4 as long as no case is on the phone. If you use a case you cannot slide the phone inside the holder.
on 31 July 2014
I'm generally very pleased with this, but when it first arrived, there were no instructions and it was packaged curled up tightly, and felt like it would snap if I forced it open. You just have to go for it and be reassured that it won't snap. My phone fits perfectly into the holder and is easy to click in and remove. There is a little lever by the suction pad which makes it easy to fix to the windscreen and to remove. Getting the right angle so that you can see your screen can be a bit tricky, and the sucker has fallen off twice in the space of about 3 weeks, but usually when I'm fiddling with it trying to adjust something. I'm generally very pleased with it and is good value for money.
on 22 July 2014
Does as it says. Very stable on the wind screen. Have given it 4 as I would have liked to be able to keep my phone case on whilst using this holder, but it's a very minor issue. Happy with this product.