Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 19 November 2016
Fairly good quality bearings from China but they are caked in lubricating grease. I used some of these making fidget spinners and the excess grease was not easy to remove, plus the metal caps holding in the races and ball bearings were fitting very tightly and were hard to prise off. I ruined two of them doing this, partly my own fault, but must be noted.
on 11 July 2014
Arrived on time and packaged well.
The bearings are to be used on model stationary steam engines that I am building.
They are advertised as having an internal diameter of 8mm. This is not the case. The internal diameter is in fact closer to 8.1mm
In my case it does not really matter as I can machine the part to fit the bearing.
Not everyone will be able to do this. Beware!
If the bearings are bought to fit a skateboard then this discrepancy may not be of a concern.
The bearings do appear to be well made.
on 1 February 2017
Why I bought this product: I bought this product due to the really cheap price and it was the right size bearing that I needed

What I used it for: I used this product for a mini DIY windmill project.

Performance of the product: The performance of the product was very good. at first they are a bit sticky but after a bit of use they loosen up. the size was perfect and if nice and snug.

Durability: The durability of the product was very good. I would say that they are waterproof because I have mine outside and they have been through snow, rain and freezing temperatures but they are still working to their full potential!!

Price: The price was just right for the value and the durability of the product but Also you do get a lot for your money too!!

My opinion on the product: my opinion on the product is that they are good value for money and to say how many you get and the quality I would think that they are a really good buy.

Would I recommend this product: I would fully recommend this product to anyone who is thinking of buying these for a mini project or just for a skateboard
review image
on 12 September 2014
These are fine for fitting to plastic wheels but more difficult fitting to aluminium scooter wheels whihc require a little tapping. It didn't take much before the centre fell out of one and the balls came loose. But the ones I fitted OK are still running fine on the kids' scooters.
on 18 May 2014
For the price at the time of purchase was the best deal, have had them on my board for around a month now and the quality is fine.
on 26 September 2015
these are poorly made, have hardly any roll.
at first i thought this would be down to too much lube in the bearings and that the problem would correct itself after some use, but they still suck after wearing them in a bit

i would not buy these again
on 2 September 2014
When the bearings arrived they were all sticky and hardly move at all and are basically unusable and I can't believe I wasted my money on this !
on 26 July 2015
Great little bearings, I bought these to use with my little Burgess band saw as rear blade guides. They fit perfectly onto the existing bolts and I still have three spare if they wear out over time. They were well packaged and arrived in good time. Very happy.
on 31 October 2014
Can't fault the delivery ect. I bought these to use in a project I was building but found that the internal bore was not the 8mm as described instead it was oversize and rough .They may still be great for skate boards but unfortunately they were not suitable for engineering projects.
on 28 January 2014
Arrived quickly. High quality bearings. Price is very competitive. Highly recommended. Apparently I have to write more words but I cannot think what to write...

See one answered question