This is one of the best apps for small children I have come across. You do have to pay for it, but there are no hidden extra's and no annoying adverts (only a link to show other Peppa Pig games). The characters and music are the same as the show and it is good value for money, with six mini games, Your child can choose the players which take part in the obstacle race, the long jump, the bicycle race, the tug of war, ice cream maker (after all that exercise!) and making rosettes. Overall, it has a good range of mini games, will keep your child amused and is free of annoying extra charges. Another Peppa Pig app I downloaded has the same high standard and I just wish all apps for children were of the same high standard.
on 6 June 2013
My 5 year old daughter can easily play this & enjoys all the games. I'm glad I downloaded it to her Kindle Fire
on 21 May 2013
Great to see more peppa apps coming to kindle. This is one of the best on iPad and is equally brilliant on kindle. Nice balance of games which are perfectly tuned for very young kids and the multiple mode is great fun if not a little noisy. Just in time for half term, thanks p2.
on 21 July 2013
more games than i care to remember, these games are for kindle fire HD and keep everyone happy during the long drives, thank you
on 8 May 2014
My peppa naff one year old loves it, she doesn't understand what she's doing bit she loves tapping the characters to get them to win and she likes the sticker party of the game
on 26 October 2013
It is great and I love it and I WAS thinking about if you could put more sports in the game like throw the beanbag into the bucket or parachute games but most of all its A GREAT GAME!.
on 26 August 2013
Kids love this game, always helps if I have to do a few jobs around the house they can play this for 20 mins ! They seem to like it and they can also learn from it!
on 6 January 2014
My little girl age 4.5 loves it. Easy to use. A bit pricey but lots features. Highly recommended. 7 different events. A must for peppa fans
on 29 November 2013
granddaughter loves thisbought more for her peppa pig stories are very entertaining love them will buy more great buy x
on 7 January 2014
As usual what can you say. An excellent game with good graphics and a subject matter that always pleases my youngest granddaughter can't keep off it