Package Quantity: 1|Change

on 22 November 2013
We bought these for toilet training our 3 year old at night so we didn't need to keep washing sheets every day (and also changing them every night). It says on the instructions to put under the sheet, which we'll probably do once our little one has gotten a bit better at getting up for the toilet (she's a really deep sleeper). For now we put them over the sheet, which works fine as the side they lie on (the absorbent side) is very soft. Because they are waterproof this allows us to quickly change them in the middle of the night without the sheet getting wet. They tuck in nicely to the bed under the mattress so they don't move when the kids roll about (this is a single bed not a smaller cot bed and don't have many issues with it staying in place, occasionally when they're particularly restless they don't stay tucked in). Been using them for nearly a year now, very happy with them, never had to change the sheet due to it being wet. They're very compact so easily thrown in a bag for travelling.

Also tried the Huggies version, nowhere near as good (from what I remember they weren't as big, seemed to make my little one warm and had to be stuck down which I wasn't keen on).
on 30 January 2014
We get these for my elderly grandmother who needs these for occasional accidents after a fall - they were recommended to us by family friends with disabilities. Very reasonably priced, they fit on the bed well and stay in place as she turns herself into bed, and keep the bed dry.

It's a shame they don't come out with teapot and cake designed ones for the oldies!
on 22 September 2010
It took some time to track these down, having heard about them, as I couldn't find them in the shops. I tried using disposable changing mats which are similar, but they were too small and moved around because there is no way of securing them (mind you I didn't put them under the sheet which might have helped a little!). Glad I made the effort to find these though; they have proved very useful - perfect for putting on the bed during daytime naps 'just in case'. (Haven't got as far as nighttime without nappies yet, but I'm sure they will be even more invaluable then!). They are supposed to go under the sheet with 'wings' that fit under the matress to secure them in place, but I don't always bother as they are plenty big enough and my son sleeps quite happily on top of one. A towel over it makes it softer and, to me, is preferable to having to strip the bed and wash the sheets! I did feel slightly guilty on the environment front and wondered about buying a washable version, however these will last for ages if they are not 'used'. They are also compact enough to send off to the childminder or take away on holiday easily. These are very reasonably priced compared to some so I'm glad bought them. Highly recommended!
on 14 October 2010
I have used these for a while now, however finding it difficult to get them locally, so I needed to get them on line, Great product, vey pleased.
on 21 February 2013
Bought these to use in my mothers' bed. She's got dementia and incontinence, and these mats fit the bed better than any adult aimed ones I could find in the chemists.
on 23 February 2011
I bought the Pamper Bed Mats to use on the bed of my partner who is 80years old and suffers from Alzheimers' decease. They are excellent and I shall certainly get some more.
on 30 November 2010
Excellent product to protect your mattress from accidents. Cheapest way to buy them is in bulk through Amazon. A great deal compared to other retailers.
on 4 April 2013
Very impressed with this product. It did exactly what I wanted it too. Fitted my daughters single bed perfectly and it held in place. The bed mat soaked up the wee fully with no leakage through. I would highly recommend this product.
on 14 January 2016
I buy these bed mats quite regularly as i have a disabled younger brother who is double incontinent. The mats are waterproof so nothing leaks onto the bedsheets. I use this on a hospital type bed and it fits nicely.
not really much to say other than it does what its meant to do.
on 14 April 2016
Great product. I layered them... Sheet, mat, sheet, mat and then easily took off top two layers off if any accident occurred as they don't have breath ability like a cotton sheet so I prefer not to have them right next to the skin. We also put one under our sheet in case our daughter gets into our bed in the night and has saved us a few accidents too. Highly recommended.