Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now

on 2 December 2013
Bought this as a Christmas gift, it has gone in the bin !!!! cheap tacky rubbish, note to self ALWAYS READ REVIEWS BEFORE ORDERING LESSON LEARNED THE HARD WAY.
on 12 December 2013
In the picture it looked really nice in a box and looked worth money but it just came in individual little packets was rubbish for money
on 4 November 2013
Bit of a poor quality, some items were ripped and some of the shoes don't fit barbies, but cheap item
on 3 November 2013
These dresses are absolute rubbish, made of paper, won't last 5 minutes. In fact, my 5 year old granddaughter put one of them on her new Barbie and the strap immediately came away from the dress. I wIll be buying her a new set of better quality ones. Do not buy these, complete waste of money.
on 2 December 2013
These are a good price for what you get. I bought this for my 5-year-old granddaughter for Christmas,i think she will like them.Be aware though,these are not the Barbie Doll make. All it says on them is "Made in China" I think this breaches trade description. They should be described as clothes to suit a Barbie doll or similar. The quality doesn't look too great,time will tell.
on 19 December 2013
Just recive today! Shoes are missing! Only 5 dresses and 4 hangers where in the bag!!! Totally rubbish! Paid £6,85! And charges of £9 for delivery!!!!!! I have been cheat very badly! Want my money back!!!!! So angry!
on 18 December 2013
I ordered this for my 7 year old daughter for Christmas but was too embarrassed to give it to her so I returned it.
The photo is completely misleading. I received 5 dresses, 5 pairs of shoes and 5 coat hangers - all of terrible quality.
Complete waste of time and very disappointed that a UK seller can think they can get away with selling this rubbish.
on 9 December 2013
Cheap and nasty, waste of money, didn't last 5 minutes. Very disappointed, I have no intention of using this seller again
on 6 December 2013
This product came in a flimsy bag on site it shows it better like it would come in something better probably could of got better at poundland would defo not recommend this
on 8 January 2014
This was such a big disappointment, that I actually gave it to my granddaughter before Christmas and told her a friend have given it to me. The shoes were so cheap looking, and the clothes were awful! I could have made better myself.

See one answered question