Customer reviews

Eastpak Padded Pak Backpack
Price:£22.35 - £162.79

on 2 January 2014
My student daughter's had this same backpack for 3 years, and it still looks in great condition after daily use.
I bought myself one to use when out walking and would heartily recommend it.
Lightweight, very comfortable and holds far more than the dimensions would indicate - great price too (when I was looking the same item was £45 at John Lewis).
on 6 November 2016
Bought for myself as in last year of Sixth Form, and carry a lot of stuff around with me. This bag has great support and does not pull on your back at all! Very Very spacious, each day I carry my laptop, 3 A4 bulky notebooks, 2 novels, pencil case, purse and my lunchbox. Front pocket once again is still spacious and keeps my car keys, house keys, student ID, spare pens, snacks. Really recommend this bag, perfect for any student!
on 21 January 2017
I bought this bag for my son December 2013 it has done the job well taking books to and from school.
I came with a 30 year guarantee!!! the top had strap had to be repaired in the first year, the zip broke last year.
It lasted three years not thirty. So much for promises.
on 27 March 2016
Excellent quality. I bought it almost two years ago and it only gets better with time. The straps hold weight very well. Even the fibre strap at the top is very strong. I usually fill it up and no problem. Quality on the inside is really good. The compartment for my laptop is perfect. I would really recommend buying it. No doubt about it.
on 17 January 2014
This bag was the choice of grandson who is 13, for a school bag.
It doesn't disappoint, now all his 'mates' would like one.
Thanks for very fast delivery.
on 27 January 2014
Good quality and gorgeous color. No pockets inside of the bag. The size is big enough for my 15.6 inch laptop, and I don't feel heavy when wear it. However,this bag doesn't prevent the farbi pillings, you should clean the surface frequently.
on 10 October 2017
good product, looks good (although it is not totally black - more of a very very dark maroon), is waterproof, has a protected pocket for a laptop, lightweight - whats not to like
on 9 March 2014
Having gone through several cheap bags that have flimsy handles I decided it was time to sped a little more on something of a higher quality.
The minute this bag arrived I could tell it would be a laster. The back straps are really sturdy & thick, and the material is strong.
I've already tried it out with heavy items, and it's much comfyer than lighter cheaper bags.
Don't scrimp - get one of these!
on 11 August 2017
really love eastpak rucksacks,thought this one was going to be a bit smaller,but its nice.arrived on time,so pleased.
on 30 March 2016
really sturdy bag, use it for university so fits A4 folders and notebooks easily.