Price:£13.61 - £180.00

on 19 June 2013
Extremely good bag which I was confident in because I read a heap of great reviews.
Had to double check the guarantee but it really did say 30 years!
Faultless service too; highly recommended.
on 6 December 2013
So I've never bought a bag online before and I felt a bit uneasy at first because I was worried I might buy something that wouldn't fit all my school stuff. I bought the Blurry Flowers bag and was amazed at how roomy it is when it arrived. I can easily fit A4 files, with room to spare, and fit any ring binders. It's great because it's very big, but doesnt look chunky when you're carrying it. The fact it comes with a 30 year guarantee is amazing even though I'm not sure if I'll be using it for 30 years. It's very waterproof, and on the first day using it, it rained heavily but my stuff was still 100% dry, and the rain droplets just wiped off. If I had to be very critical, I would say it needs more inner pockets, for my phone or anything, because I don't want it left in the outside pocket. But other than that, it's a great bag, but quite pricey, mine at £45. It's worth it though, probably, because it lasts a very long time and looks amazing.
on 27 January 2014
Good quality and gorgeous color. No pockets inside of the bag. The size is big enough for my 15.6 inch laptop, and I don't feel heavy when wear it. However,this bag doesn't prevent the farbi pillings, you should clean the surface frequently.
on 2 January 2014
My student daughter's had this same backpack for 3 years, and it still looks in great condition after daily use.
I bought myself one to use when out walking and would heartily recommend it.
Lightweight, very comfortable and holds far more than the dimensions would indicate - great price too (when I was looking the same item was £45 at John Lewis).
on 17 January 2014
This bag was the choice of grandson who is 13, for a school bag.
It doesn't disappoint, now all his 'mates' would like one.
Thanks for very fast delivery.
on 27 March 2016
Excellent quality. I bought it almost two years ago and it only gets better with time. The straps hold weight very well. Even the fibre strap at the top is very strong. I usually fill it up and no problem. Quality on the inside is really good. The compartment for my laptop is perfect. I would really recommend buying it. No doubt about it.
on 9 March 2014
Having gone through several cheap bags that have flimsy handles I decided it was time to sped a little more on something of a higher quality.
The minute this bag arrived I could tell it would be a laster. The back straps are really sturdy & thick, and the material is strong.
I've already tried it out with heavy items, and it's much comfyer than lighter cheaper bags.
Don't scrimp - get one of these!
on 11 September 2013
I bought this bag as a school bag for my daughter and she loves it and has had lots of comments from friends. Above all though, the bag is tough enough to carry heavy school bags, Brest padding on the shoulders too.
on 7 March 2016
I love it. It has great support, so far there are no signs of wear. There is enough room inside for about 3 or even 4 binders for school, a pencil case, and a couple of texts. (I wouldn't recommend carrying all of that at once, the bag can take it but can your back take it?) There is only one pocket - the front one - for bits and bobs. It's a very practical backpack. I'm glad I bought it. Though it does make me feel like a kid when I two-strap.
on 22 November 2012
This backpack is excellent. I study English Language at university, so I have to carry a lot of books around (as well as a laptop, my Kindle, and lunch!) and this bag can take the weight effortlessly. Where so many previous backpacks have burst at the straps this one remains solid, and it's very comfortable to wear with extra padding for computers/tablets at the back. Plus, it looks great and I haven't seen anyone else with it. :)

The only downside I've found is that the leather zip pulls fall off, because they're just looped through the metal zips. I have lost two of the three. This doesn't really bother me, as it doesn't take away from the look of the bag, but I thought it was a bit rubbish for the price! I'm still going to give it 5 stars though, as it is the best backpack ever!