on 17 March 2014
When my player first arrived, I loved it...until I realised something.

It's good as a multi region Blu-ray player, but that's it. It maybe a smart Blu-ray player, but to me it's very dumb.

If you're hoping to use this for YouTube, Netflix, or whatever...don't bother buying it. Because the player has been chipped to play any Blu-ray, it won't let you update the player. This means vertually all the applications are now useless because they need an update to be used.

All you are buying is a multi region player as you can't do virtually anything else with it. If I knew then what I know now, I wouldn't of bought it.

I give it 2/5 stars as the discs work perfectly, the rest is useless.
on 18 October 2013
This machine does exactly what it says it plays all discs of all kinds from every region which is exactly what I was after. My only fault I can pick is I would of preferred it to be a uk model and not a us model as it makes all the apps pretty much useless to me as I am not in the usa
on 10 December 2013
It does what it says. I tried it with dvd of USA and European origin and it played both without a hitch. Controls are smooth and picture quality excelent. I did not try a 3D disk yet. I connected it to my network by ethernet cable with no problems. Really liked it.
on 3 January 2014
I don't really right reviews.
So forgive me if I sound a littly rusty.
This year I was looking for a region free blu-ray player at a low price.
And hay I found one and ordered it.
Having a 5.1 sound system, I was first dissopointed to find no fiber-optic output.
But there is a coaxial. So I grabbed a lead and conected.
The sound was awesome. Far better than my other bly-ray players I have.
Also unlike most the other blu-ray players, it doesn't take much time to load a
Blu-ray.
I have a the the complete Bond Limited Edition Bond Blu-ray box set. And the second
half would take longer to load than the first half.
No problem with this player.
Within about half a minute... Fully loaded.!
The sound is awesome.
Quick loading time.
Plays all regions of DVD.
Plays all regions of Blu-Ray.
And also plays all regions of 3D Blu-ray too..!
If you're looking for a good player at a good price,
this is the one.
Can't go wrong with this one.

Thank you for taking the time to read this review.

Stephen Lonewolf.
Plays all regions of DVD.
Plays all regions of Blu-R
Plays all regions of DVD
Plays all regions of Bly-Ray
on 27 October 2014
The lg blu ray multizone/ multiregion DVD player is a great purchase. The picture is fantastic it plays all American discs & is great for wi FI & the apps on it. The only downside to this gadget is when I went to play Drive angry 2d & 3d discs the DVD played no probelm. However when I went to play the blu ray 3d disc, the screen reads ' This type of disc can be played on region b players only.' I also tried the judge dredd 3d blu ray dvd disc & the same message came up. I can't understand why this is happening as it states that the player is multizone blu ray, A,B&C. Just something for you to bear in mind before you buy this product. For this reason I will give it 3 STARS! ***
on 28 November 2014
I can't get this player to play region A. When I press and hold button 1 2 or 3 the player does not switch on does anyone have any ideas ?
on 7 September 2014
ok
on 17 October 2013
i HAVEN`T PURCHASED THIS YET, HOWEVER, I VERY MUCH WOULD LIKE TO! HENCE i CONTACTED LG ELECTRONICS WITH A QUERY, AND THEY ASSURE ME THAT THEY DO NOT MAKE A MULTI REGION PLAYER, AND SEEM TO HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF THIS PARTICULAR MODEL.

I AM QUITE CONFUSED, CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE?
55 comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse