on 20 June 2014
Never used this before but tried it on holiday and it was amazing, tanning was quicker and no burning, end result an amazing tan, definitely would use this again, nothing compares to it :)
on 26 October 2016
I try to think of myself as fair when I write reviews such as this. Not going over the top or under selling a product. If a product is not what I expected, I do always say so, and how can I give five stars to a product as simple as a sun tan lotion?
But truth be told, I did have a much stronger tan than I normally do after two weeks in the sun using this product. I didn't do anything different than I normally do. but I did appear more tanned, and didn't get burnt at all.I did get more more dry flakey skin in place of burning and peeling than I would have expected, but that was no big deal. It was probably my fault anyway.
Yeh quite pleased with the product, and will more than likely reorder from the same seller again.
on 24 February 2015
Just returned from 2 weeks in Lanzarote and although the weather wasn't very good I got the best tan ever. I used it with the tan accelerated and will continue to use it when in the sun. I have a pale skin so it was great that I didn't burn. A great product.
on 18 September 2016
This is just lovely! I never use such low SPF but ordered this after my holiday so that I can keep my tan looking nice for a bit longer. Smells lovely and gives a nice look to your skin. Went out for a day out with the girls and after I let them try it, they all want to buy now as the smell is so lovely. Also like the way the nozzle locks. There's no need for a lid which usually gets lost after a few uses, very practical. Although I didn't manage to stain any of my clothes, it looks as it would if it came in contact with light fabric so just be careful.
on 9 May 2014
We found this on holiday last year and tried it,its the best sun lotion I have used if you want a lovely colour
on 30 April 2016
Used this on my legs which never take any colour and was quite surprised with the results. Apart from an area at the back of my calfs I did develop a golden colour, this was due to not exposing this area as much as I should have. Will be using again
on 11 September 2015
Fantastic product- stops you from burning. Only thing to watch is that it has a colour in it which can stain light swimming suits. Would not stop me using it- best sun lotion I have ever used!! Use the SPF 15 for a few days though.
on 21 April 2016
I came across this cream by accident and found it very good. Ever since then I have ordered this every time I need new cream.It seems to suit my skin type and I must say so myself but it gives me a lovey bronze colour tan. Lots of people (people I don't even know) make comments of my skin colour. Also my tan seems to keep fairly good , which is a good reason to buy this cream.
on 21 March 2014
Has a hint of colour in but not a fake tan will not send you orange, smells like bubblegum but does not linger. Fast service happy with everything
on 10 August 2014
i like this product but when it arrived and i opened it the inside of the jifffy bag was covered in the lotion so badly i could not read the invoice, so yes the product is good but better packaging is needed.