on 20 June 2014
Never used this before but tried it on holiday and it was amazing, tanning was quicker and no burning, end result an amazing tan, definitely would use this again, nothing compares to it :)
on 9 May 2014
We found this on holiday last year and tried it,its the best sun lotion I have used if you want a lovely colour
on 22 July 2015
Amazing product I have allergies and tanning doesn't really work for me, but this stuff if great I'm golden brown, no burning, no peeling, no reactions, just perfect skin would very much recommend and use again.
on 10 August 2014
i like this product but when it arrived and i opened it the inside of the jifffy bag was covered in the lotion so badly i could not read the invoice, so yes the product is good but better packaging is needed.
on 21 April 2016
I came across this cream by accident and found it very good. Ever since then I have ordered this every time I need new cream.It seems to suit my skin type and I must say so myself but it gives me a lovey bronze colour tan. Lots of people (people I don't even know) make comments of my skin colour. Also my tan seems to keep fairly good , which is a good reason to buy this cream.
on 30 April 2016
Used this on my legs which never take any colour and was quite surprised with the results. Apart from an area at the back of my calfs I did develop a golden colour, this was due to not exposing this area as much as I should have. Will be using again
on 11 August 2015
Always love Australian gold products. (My huband is a Piz Buin fan) The lid is usually easy to turn on and off and in my experience has never leaked. It goes on really well and I do not feel that there is any waste with the application. No unpleasant smells. You dont feel like you are putting anything bad onto your skin which is sinking gloopily into your pores. But the biggest thing is I have never burnt while using it. I reapply regularly and definitely after drying off after a swim. Really please with the product and is very competitive in price compared to shop bought products even when they are buy one get one free. I would quite happily pay a bit more for this make anyway.
on 11 September 2015
Fantastic product- stops you from burning. Only thing to watch is that it has a colour in it which can stain light swimming suits. Would not stop me using it- best sun lotion I have ever used!! Use the SPF 15 for a few days though.
on 24 February 2015
Just returned from 2 weeks in Lanzarote and although the weather wasn't very good I got the best tan ever. I used it with the tan accelerated and will continue to use it when in the sun. I have a pale skin so it was great that I didn't burn. A great product.
on 21 March 2014
Has a hint of colour in but not a fake tan will not send you orange, smells like bubblegum but does not linger. Fast service happy with everything