Price:£89.99+ Free shipping

on 11 February 2012
I bought this skateboard for my 5 yr old at Christmas who loves skateboarding but with the previous skateboard (and quality of it) I struggled to teach him to ride this standing up - whereas screaming down a hill was easy enough! This skateboard reminds me of the one I had years ago when I was a kid - smooth rubber (and wide wheels) and a firm quality plastic top (a Lotus I recall). This skateboard is brilliant for the money and I wonder if you paid any more, what you would get. It's so smooth and has a great balance and the smoothest turn. I know all this as I had to show him how to ride it. I loved it and he was riding this in no time, he absolutely loves it and if I didn't feel so stupid (for being too old) I'd be riding it more often! Great for kids and probably great for cruising around parks etc. Quality build and materials, no doubt about that. I have another boy and he wants one now, I would not move from Penny, that's for sure.
on 1 October 2012
I bought this board over the summer so that I would have something to get around on at uni, I had no skating experience but have been on this board every day since it arrived! I love it!

It's so smooth to ride and I feel like an absolute BOSS when ever I'm on it!

I recommend every one to get one of these Boards!
on 11 January 2013
wow, i have one delighted boy in the house and a husband who is dying to have a go. Had bought a cheaper version before and the quality difference is amazing.
on 25 August 2013
outstanding cruiser, glows as it says in the description, definitely buy this. the trucks are loosend to a resaneble notch
on 23 February 2013
Absolutely gorgeous skateboard- too lovely by far.
Wish I was young enough to learn to ride it myself but it's perfect for my 7 year old beginner.
on 3 April 2014
Certainly one of the best purchases of the year. A bit pricey, yes; but totally worth it? yes. Ball bearings in the wheels work smooth as the wind and the plastic plank is sure of high quality. Ride this to school everyday and saves 50% on time.
However since I live in London and it rains a lot, buying a grip tape is very necessary, and it needs constant cleaning so that the bearings don't rust. I suggest that Penny should bundle the board with a grip tape and a 5-way tool and sell it at a discount.
on 13 September 2013
This is a generation of new, smaller skateboards and this one is top notch. The platform is very strong compared with the imitations I have handled, but is still flexible. There is also slightly less drag on the wheels, they are about as friction free as you can get. It's well made and worth the bit of extra money. My boy loves his.
on 17 June 2013
First off, I'd like to say I have women's size 7-8 feet (UK).
The board rides amazing; my friend has a fake penny, and hers feels cheap, rubbery and weak in comparison. I didn't really believe the hype that this board 'rides like no other' when I purchased it, but after only a weekend riding it, I know I will never go back to an ordinary skateboard. I thought it would be small and take some getting used to, as it had been described in other reviews, but it was the perfect size for me, and have relatively large feet for a girl. I can't wait to cruise it around this summer.
The dispatcher was the best service I have received on an amazon product. It arrived the evening before it was due to, a pleasant surprise. The penny was neatly packaged and in mint condition. It came with sweets, a rubber band for born extreme, the dispatcher, and a 15% off reduction on their products.
This was the cheapest price for a penny anywhere I looked, the dispatcher was wonderful and it arrived sooner than expected. Why would you get it anywhere else?
on 10 November 2014
ATTENTION: THESE ARE 100% AUTHENTIC PENNIES and if you're in luck buy them sold directly from amazon and you'll get great priced - I was lucky enough to get mine for £49! Top quality skateboard, they handle perfectly and are incredibly smooth. Only really perform on flat smooth surfaces, but they're a joy to ride.
on 29 January 2014
This penny is amazing and well worth the money!!! The only down side is the delivery estimate date was made longer the day after it was despatched!I would recommend this to anyone especially if they want a board to cruise around on!