Price:£50.00 - £58.16+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 19 January 2015
They are good enough that I still have them on now, and it's been quite a while since I got them through the door. Very good shoes, quality is good and I am awful about destroying shoes as soon as they go on my feet. No complaints, and they look good :)
on 11 August 2015
I purchased these VANS trainers for my son a week ago they are really nice to wear, so comfortable then his last vans as we had to buy inserts.
He has had a lot of great comments about them, so a real bonus to any teenager. A great buy.
on 17 April 2015
Just a tad small for me as I have wide feat and after walking around in them for a couple of days I have multiple blisters.
But otherwise, I would recommend these to most people as they are beautifully made and surprisingly comfy.

Also, The delivery wasn't great, ordered first class and expected them in a few days and came a week later, but still acceptable
on 22 July 2014
Sizing was great, pretty much all as expected however they basically fell apart after only having them for 2 months. And that was not even with daily wear! Nevermind over use or using them for "strenuous" activities. Would not buy again.
on 15 May 2015
These Vans are great, they look really smart and they fit as they should. They are super comfortable and the colourway is fantastic, they are really hard to find in this colourway so I'm chuffed to have finally got a pair.
on 24 June 2014
These are impossible to find in this colour down south london. But they are authentic and fit perfectly. Nice chunky padding and big laces.

Awesome pair of Vans :)
on 2 June 2014
Bought these on a special for my teenaged son. He really likes them, so I'm happy with them as well.
on 10 July 2014
Great quality, Awesomely fast P&P! Would recommend to anyone who likes vans and the sort!!
on 8 February 2015
These are my new favourite shoes. Great quality and very comfortable. They come with white and black laces if want a change. I will definitely buy more Vans in the future.
on 19 March 2014
Lovely stylish and very comfortable shoes ... came as described.... great colour... spare laces in a different to change the look of the shoes... what more do you want....