Customer reviews

Tena 60 x 90cm Super Bed - Pack of 30

on 22 January 2017
Great quality product. I know there are cheaper products out there, but this product is so much better. It seems more robust and absorbs more fluid than the cheaper ones. It does not get folded or screwed up so easily either and therefore lasts longer, so works out cheaper!
on 7 March 2016
These bed pads are one of the best I've purchased. They are extremely soft To the touch and they don't mark my daughters skin and she marks very easily. They are also very absorbent, retain any night time urine leaks and keeps them locked away from the skin.
12 people found this helpful
VINE VOICEon 28 November 2017
Great for bed use when combined with a pad. Could do with some larger sizes in these sheets. The diamond-shaped pads are to stop the liquid from travelling easily around the sheet - without them liquids can travel quite far and produce a larger wet area.
3 people found this helpful
on 18 December 2015
Order these regularly for my mother. She wouldn't be without some.
on 5 May 2018
Does an excellent job of protecting the bed for the incontinent person. But not suitable for use on Hospital Beds unless told by medical professionals.
on 25 September 2015
Perfect item for my elderly mother. Gives her peace of mind as she was worried about "little accidents" . Coped very well with an accident that did happen and protected the bed well. Good value for the amount you get. Would highly recommend.
on 8 October 2017
I bought these as bed liners for my toddler who is potty training. They work great!
on 29 August 2017
We have used these before when District Nurse visits to Attend wounds. Very satisfied
on 16 September 2016
Bought these for my elderly husband and they are ideal, not only for the bed at night, but also to place in chairs during the day.
I plan to order regularly in the future.
on 22 June 2018
Very absorbent, short term solution to a short term problem. I would use again.