Customer reviews

Price:£11.95+ £3.99 shipping

on 25 March 2016
I walk my deaf cat on a lead and usually carry him to the starting point of our walk in his hard shell carrier, but this can hurt my hands so thought this would be a lovely alternative. I like the bag and even though he is clipped into the bag I think he could jump out so I have to ensure my hand is partly covering the gap at the front, it does the job that I need it to do. The bottom of the bag is waterproof and the cushion at the bottom of the bag has a board on it so the base is nice and stiff, the cushion cover is removable (see photos), My cat also likes to sleep in it. I think this is perfect for a little dog upto Westie size ?
22 Comments| 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 May 2016
Used it for the first last week brilliant my little dachshund had major back surgery last year and becomes tired quickly but loves having days out he nearly fell asleep and didn't want to get out. I clipped him in and he made no attempt to escape well worth the money love it
on 29 August 2016
review image review image review image review image
on 25 April 2017
We don't have a car, so we had to carry our sheltie puppy to his first vet's appointment - we thought a bag might be a good idea, as it'd make it easier to take him out to experience the world until he gets his final vaccinations.

We encouraged him to play with this bag a few times while we were still in the house, to make a game of it, and when it came to actually taking him out in it he was pretty chilled-out. :) We put a blanket in there, gave him the occasional treat to reassure him, and he was fine - the fact that it's a good size and has a flat base makes it nice and comfortable and secure. It arrived quickly too. The only problem we had was that when I was cutting the package open, everything was packed pretty tightly; I accidentally caught one of the bag with my scissors, which made a small cut in one of the handles. I sewed it up with strong thread, though, and it's good as new. I'd definitely recommend this bag - it's great value and our pup seems to like it. :) Just be careful when unpacking it!
on 15 May 2017
I bought this for my bichon on a whim and I can honestly say its the best thing Ive ever bought for him! He fits into it perfectly and loves being carried around; it has a clip on the inside which you can attach to your puppers harness or collar to stop them from jumping/falling out. The material is so soft and the bag is sturdy, it was so worth the money. Its handy for taking your pupper places which they wouldn't be able to walk. Would highly recommend.
on 17 September 2016
This bag is perfect for my Yorkshire Terrier. There's a short lead attached to the inside to clip on to his collar so he can't jump out and the base is solid so he can sit, stand or lie down comfortably i.e. it doesn't wobble about or fold up when he moves. He is perfectly happy in here and even chooses to sit in here on his own like it's his bed. I use it to carry his water, snacks, poo bags while he's walking and when he needs a rest or there's too much traffic etc he fits in there too. I also use it for short car journeys. I'd say you could get any small dog in here but their weight would make it uncomfortable over a long walk, but then you'd make the dog walk :) I'd recommend this as a great pet carrier and I've even had compliments on it being a nice bag!
on 19 August 2016
My 4 yr old mini dachshund loves this. She went in the moment it arrived and wants to go in every time she sees it. It is very soft and comfortably padded inside, keeps dog snug and warm.
Overall it is great value for money, I gave it 4 stars rather than 5 as I think it could be improved by having the option to use as an over the shoulder bag (after a while it gets a bit heavy, even with a very small dog), and some external and internal pockets for money, keys, phone, doggie bags and treats, etc so one doesn't need to carry another bag with them.
I would still recommend it.
on 11 August 2016
this is a great carrier - our Dachshund puppy fits in it very well (lots of room for him to move about if he wants to, and for us to put toys & chews in with him). The only thing is he has pretty much already chewed through the line that you can clip his collar/harness to, but that was our fault for not giving him something better to chew on.
on 30 October 2016
The bag is great value and arrived promptly. My cockapoo puppy was happy and comfortable in it for over 2 hours today (he has just had his second set of injections and can't be put on the floor outside yet). The bag is light, spacious and has a clip which you can attach to your pet's collar.
on 19 September 2017
Absolute best purchase! My mini dachshund pup loves to travel around in this. It's perfect for taking him to a pub/cafe as he can easily just have a nap in it. And looks like plenty of room for him to grow into it. I put a soft bit of bedding in the bottom which works well. Highly recommended - and the price is great - it looks much more expensive. It also has an internal clip that you can attach to your little one's collar, so they can't jump out if you don't want them to.