Customer reviews

on 20 December 2015
Loevely game with a twist on the traditional 'angry birds' by making you able to move the aiming vantage point. Could do with more character voices, I can dream.
on 12 January 2014
A fun little game. My children love it, but find it a little simplistic. Overall four stars. OK. Value for money.
on 9 July 2014
Bought for my grandson on my Kindle Fire, he is a bit young really but I doenjoy 'helping' him :)
on 19 May 2014
The Grandchildren love it and play it constantly and the house is quiet what more can you ask from a game?
on 20 January 2014
My 3 year old loves playing it, easy to play and understand. Lots of levels and keeps him entertained for ages!
on 8 August 2014
Brilliant app. Loved by grown ups in house too
on 20 January 2014
Item is as advertised and a great diversion for my grandkids. They are happy to play for hours and hours
on 11 January 2014
It downloaded but did not play at all! And it cost £2 bummer
It looks like a good game as well
on 4 April 2014
My little 3 year old loves this game! Keeps him occupied while I get a few jobs done, and he loves talking about it! The only criticism I have, is that the instructions aren't read out to the player...not sure if there's an option for that haven't been able to pry my kindle off him yet! It's probably aimed at kids who can read. Doesn't stop him though, he soon got the hang of what to do!
on 29 May 2014
My son loves this app and plays it all the time. He has Autism and CP and this app is simple enough for him to use.