TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 7 May 2014
I've wanted to buy this since it came out, but £10 was a little too much for me at the time. Then when I noticed it last week selling for under £4 I jumped at the chance to buy it.

I have watched it twice now & totally love it. Love the fact we get to watch 1D preform songs as well as the back-stage stuff. There is also some very moving moments when the boys parents are talking.

All in all a really good DVD and will be watching it again I'm sure :)
on 6 June 2014
This is one of the finest Music Documentaries I have ever come across.

You realise from watching this documentary that One Direction is not just world-wide known for their music talents, it is also their incredible personas that make them special.
This is a trait they of course they share with the Beatles.
It's their personas that really jump out of the screen in this documentary.
Each member of the group showing themselves as incredible personalities in their own right.
Their fans around the world are the most loyal, probably since Michael Jackson.
In fact, I would not be surprised if they have the same kind of fan worship on their future album releases, as Michael Jackson once did.
on 11 March 2018
It felt to me rather like a Disney-type documentary, full of scrubbed cheeks and positivity -I bet things were not always so chummy on the road - but for all that, the global impact of 1D was really driven home, and I could see why. They could change over energy and lift people, up. The poignant interviews with the parents really moved me and have stayed with me: proud of their sons but so aware of what, really, they have now lost....
on 10 March 2014
I'm not a huge fan of One Direction but having seen this i like them much more now!!

Take Me Home is a brilliant album and that is why i bought this as i wanted to see them sing these songs live. The concert footage is incredible really great,the film itself is rather touching (Zayn buying his family a home) Funny (when the lads are messing about on buggy or when Niall slaps Louis)

The extras are brilliant the Blu Ray contains the normal version of the movie and the fan version,deleted parts and the epic video for Best Song Ever :)
on 28 April 2014
My daughter adores this DVD, it has been a while since we bought it from amazon but she still watches it, she knows every single song on it. Excellent choice for birthday present.
on 3 March 2014
For any 1D fan this is a MUST!!!!! My goodness they work hard .. I'm surprised they are not more exhausted than they are!!! The bottom line is they are just normal young boys/men having the time of their lives and why not!!! Perhaps Harry is having too much but hey ho you are only young once but ...... they are all well grounded individuals though in my opinion!! My daughter can not wait for June to see them at Murrayfield!!
on 27 June 2016
Present for my Granddaughter who has been a fan for a while and hopes they get together again
on 4 January 2016
My friend who I gave the DVD as part of her Christmas had played it loads of times and says it is the best present she got. The delivery and packaging was first class.
Would certainly recommend to any 1 Direction fan.
on 22 May 2014
Daughter more than happy with this at Xmas. Loaded onto laptop so she can watch it with earplugs in to her little heart is content. A must for any 1 directioner!
on 16 August 2017