Format: Audio CD|Change

on 8 March 2015
I used to listen to Joan years ago and heard an interview with her recently, which reminded me how great a singer she is!
This is a brilliant collection of her songs and I thoroughly recommend it..
on 9 September 2013
We have some seriously uncelebrated homegrown UK talent. It's a disgrace that Joan Armatrading isn't more recognised. this Greatest Hits album is stunning. The songwriting is so thoughtful and intelligent. It's like my eras are not used to such attentive lyrics. A must buy for people who appreciate great songwriting that is timeless! You have to have this in your music collection, you will listen to it again, and again, and again and NEVER get bored of hearing it! :0)
on 20 August 2015
A lovely reminder of her great writing and singing. I couldn't get to see her live on tour so a cd is 2nd best way to replay her songs. All my favourites are on it and some i'd not heard before, just brilliant!
on 25 May 2014
This is a personal favourite (or for God's sake Amazon, I'm English so I'm naturally going to spell in ENGLISH!) that brings back many happy memories. Sadly my vinyl album has seen better days and the cover's been mauled by my cat, hence the need for a new copy
on 27 April 2014
A wonderful CD have it on vinyl now on CD so i can now play it in the car on the way to work and make my day have a good start.

it arrived quickly, really pleased with this purchase. Thanks
on 15 April 2015
Very good compilation of nice and interesting songs, according to my opinion one of the best her albums. If you want know who is Joan Armatrading you can buy this cd and you will know her!
on 28 March 2014
This is a classic CD as far as I am concerned. Anyone who has every enjoyed a Joan Armatrading track should treat themselves to this and listen to it.
on 15 August 2014
I saw Joan Armatrading a few times in concert years ago and she was brilliant, so decided to buy the CD, which is also brilliant!
on 11 October 2013
This is a top quality album. It's been one of those that I've wanted for a while, but for some reason there was always something to get in front of it. Very mellow and romantic. Classic.
on 30 October 2013
I had forgotten I had already bought this album so now I have one for the house and one for the car which is no bad thing. She is a very assured song-writer and I could listen to her voice all day long. Very melodic and catchy.