Colour: Plum|Change
Price:£30.25 - £70.00

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 9 August 2014
Got this having read negative reports about the bumbo and problems associated with its use. I'd heard that sometimes babies might be too chunky for this type of seat so we borrowed my niece's seat before purchasing. Our large 7 month old (almost 20lbs of him) fits fine with a little room for leg manoevreability. The tray is a little fiddly to get on as the centre needs to alight with the post - which you can't see as baby / tray block your view - but it doesn't take long. The coloured insert is fairly soft and supports baby nicely.

The coloured insert comes out so baby can use the seat when he/she is a little older as well although as it doesn't look completely dissimilar to a potty (!) I'm not sure that we'll still be using it then, but it's nice to have the option.
on 24 December 2014
Brilliant. Our 12 week old was desperate to sit up so we bought this chair. It's fantastic he loves it. We tried him in a bumbo and it was a tight fit and he isn't a big baby at all. This is comfy and he smiles and laughs happily in it :)
on 14 September 2014
We got this when our oldest as we thought the Bumbo was a bit on the small side and wouldn't last. It has now gone through two boys and the youngest (21 months) still uses it, and the eldest 3 1/2 can still fit in it with the insert removed. One of the other comments mention it looks like a potty which is true and the mother in law calls it the potty seat.
on 14 August 2015
Can't do without this. Perfect for LO to sit in whilst we eat a meal. Using as a feeding chair and easy to wipe clean. Also pop on sofa next to me so we both have some chill out time. Keeps the bubba entertained and frees up my hands to do other things.
on 27 November 2015
very handy my 6 months old son enjoy sitting on it. I would recommend.
review image
on 7 May 2016
Really useful chair for when little one is able to sit but not completely stable. Still use it now he is able to sit as it keeps him in one place! The only thing that would make it better is some sort of handle cut into the base. It's quite hard to pick up from the floor, especially if you have a baby in the other arm.
on 29 April 2016
Our 5 month baby loves it. Shes very safe as it cups her. Im able to take her from room to room whilst l clean. I wven feed her in it its great. Alao as she gets bigger you can take the inner seat out so will last a long time. The tray is also very useful for her toys. Great buy
on 13 December 2015
Brilliant little chair. My daughter is just getting the hang of sitting, this way she has the support she needs and has a place to play. The soft colour part comes out to make the chair bigger so it grows with your child. The delivery was unbelievably fast. I ordered it on Friday and was here by Sunday, brilliant product, brilliant price, brilliant delivery!
on 10 February 2016
You can't fault these seats. We sit on the floor with our baby/toddler and the great thing is it can be used by older toddlers by taking the insert out.

It is easy to clean, has a nice design and is a great feature to the room.
on 28 September 2015
The seat itself is great. The downfall to this is, the tray is easily removable. By that i mean, my 7month old baby constantly removed the tray by himself and one point ended up on the floor with a bumped head. The tray needs to b made more baby friendly. Otherwise, great seat.