Customer reviews

The Music of Nashville Original Soundtrack, Volume 2
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 1 June 2017
An absolute must for fans of the show! Especially at full volume whilst driving the laborious journey to work
on 10 October 2017
Love the series - love the CD
on 11 October 2013
great music from geat tv series. cant wait for new series on channel 4 god buy if you like country music
on 17 August 2013
Good songs that u hear on the show exactly what you have wanted from the sound track - very happy
on 4 April 2016
Great
on 24 May 2014
Great music
Loved the programme and the music brought back memories of how good it was, waiting for the next one
on 16 July 2013
I got this on release day, and to be honest, was a little underwhelmed at first, but I put that down to the fact that we were still only part way through watching the show and I hadn't actually heard a lot of these songs yet! As I kept watching the show though, the songs would crop up, and I would recognise them, and they seem to mean more (maybe it's just me?) when I can picture the character singing them, such as Scarlett on stage singing Looking For A Place To Shine!

It has grown on me no end, and from my initial thoughts, I now love it every bit as much as the first album. I confess to having become completely Nashville obsessed, and have since bought the dvd of series one, and also another 25 tracks available on US download sites (with help from a friend!) and I literally play the whole lot all the time!

Back to this album though, stand out tracks for me are Connie Britton's Stronger Than Me, which is so emotional, and Nothing In This World Will Ever Break My Heart Again by Hayden Panettiere, which again, is very emotional given what it is linked to in the show, and is also quite simply a beautiful song. And if anybody can keep there toes from tapping to 'You Ain't Dolly' well you are doing better than me! I could list more of my favourite tracks, but at the end of the day, everybody will have their own :)

Put simply, if you love Nashville, you'll love the cd! And be sure to buy the deluxe edition with the extra tracks ;)
on 28 May 2013
Love, love, love this show and have already bought the first CD. Looking forward to hearing this one as I love all the songs from the show. However, the song that Scarlett, Gunnar and his brother sang, called 'Casino' has been omitted WHY ? This seems to be a recurring feature of Nashville music releases (Fade into You from first CD case in point) Please let us have all the music - the songs are too good to miss....
on 4 June 2013
This is as good as the first one, with a great selection from the series, thoroughly enjoy all the songs.
on 10 June 2013
Each song brings to mind a scene from the TV series which I'm very much enjoying watching - and of course I can keep playing the music once the series ends