Format: Audio CD|Change

on 28 May 2013
Love, love, love this show and have already bought the first CD. Looking forward to hearing this one as I love all the songs from the show. However, the song that Scarlett, Gunnar and his brother sang, called 'Casino' has been omitted WHY ? This seems to be a recurring feature of Nashville music releases (Fade into You from first CD case in point) Please let us have all the music - the songs are too good to miss....
on 16 July 2013
I got this on release day, and to be honest, was a little underwhelmed at first, but I put that down to the fact that we were still only part way through watching the show and I hadn't actually heard a lot of these songs yet! As I kept watching the show though, the songs would crop up, and I would recognise them, and they seem to mean more (maybe it's just me?) when I can picture the character singing them, such as Scarlett on stage singing Looking For A Place To Shine!

It has grown on me no end, and from my initial thoughts, I now love it every bit as much as the first album. I confess to having become completely Nashville obsessed, and have since bought the dvd of series one, and also another 25 tracks available on US download sites (with help from a friend!) and I literally play the whole lot all the time!

Back to this album though, stand out tracks for me are Connie Britton's Stronger Than Me, which is so emotional, and Nothing In This World Will Ever Break My Heart Again by Hayden Panettiere, which again, is very emotional given what it is linked to in the show, and is also quite simply a beautiful song. And if anybody can keep there toes from tapping to 'You Ain't Dolly' well you are doing better than me! I could list more of my favourite tracks, but at the end of the day, everybody will have their own :)

Put simply, if you love Nashville, you'll love the cd! And be sure to buy the deluxe edition with the extra tracks ;)
on 4 June 2013
This is as good as the first one, with a great selection from the series, thoroughly enjoy all the songs.
on 10 June 2013
Each song brings to mind a scene from the TV series which I'm very much enjoying watching - and of course I can keep playing the music once the series ends
on 11 June 2013
Fantastic album of great songs and catchy tunes just loved the series and had to get the soundtrack. Recommend to anyone who love country music
on 4 November 2013
Love the cd - some great catchy tunes.... eagerly awaiting the 3rd ! If you love country and western music you will love this. Buy it !
on 11 June 2013
Brilliant sound track love the show watch every week I have bought both albums and will buy future albums fantastic
on 30 May 2013
I can't blieve I pre-ordered this on the back of receiving the fabulous first album. Its not quite a total disappointment as it includes 'Fade Into You' which is the hit song misssed off the first album. However the rest of the songs seem lame and not as well written. The recording quality is dreadful and now I've seen some of the shows I can see why. The songs have been taken straight from the soundtrack and not re-recorded in a studio or enhanced in any way. They sounded muffled through the TV and are muffled on the CD. A total waste of money.
on 13 June 2013
Another good mix of songs from the tv show which I absolutely love! My favourites here are Fade into you and Stronger than Me, both lovely ballads sung beautifully, also like Hypnotizing for a more up tempo song, but all songs are good, so give it a listen!
on 7 September 2014
If you like the series, this is probably essential listening and you've probably bought it already. But if you don't watch Nashville, check this album out anyway. The strongest feature of the series has always been the music and this is a good selection (not quite as strong as Volume 1 but pretty good all the same).