on 4 October 2013
This is a good product. It works really well and is easy to use! Has a display option which lets you know how many minutes in you are to the film. Would highly recommend.
on 8 April 2014
Excellent product, Does all it says on the box. I have found it to be reliable. When you press a button on the remote, its function is immediate. That is the most irritating on a lot of products. The lack of fast responses from the remote controls. It plays all discs placed into it, including recordings made on my computer..
on 18 January 2014
I just collected the lg 432h DVD player. It is awesome for the price. People say you get what you pay for.Not in this case. You actually get way more than you pay for with divX , USB and Mkv format playability .also you can manually upscale the hd quality up to 1080P which is amazing for the price of the DVD player. I love it and would highly recommend it.
on 20 April 2014
I have had an LG Home Entertainment Sound System for the past 51/2 years & watch dvds on a very frequent basis so it was hardly surprising when the Dvd player I had, decided it wasn't going to function anymore. I had to get something to replace it that was a good price & quality. So it was an obvious choice to go for this LG model & believe me, it was the best thing I ever did. I had it set up within five minutes & I have to say the picture & subtitles quality was second to none - in fact it was better than my previous Dvd player. I am absolutely delighted & would definitely recommend it considering the reasonable price.
on 2 November 2013
Great little device, works great, to get the best quality out of it, press the 'resolution' button on your remote until you cant go any further, if you go to high. just go back to the last resolution before it says 'out of range' or 'not compatible', 1080i was the highest resolution for my TV!!
on 31 October 2013
Easy to set up,will play most DVDS, unlike more expensive players, decent play-back quality, a bargain at the price with fast delivery.
on 15 February 2014
I found this player to be good the one time it worked. The next time I put a disc in to play it wouldn't find the disc to play. I even tried the same disc again and it would not play it. I don't know if I was just unlucky and got a bad player or not but sent it back anyway. Unfortunately I have to give this 1 star rating. I would have preferred to have put 0 star rating.
on 3 April 2014
cheap and cheerful. Nothing special but picture good and works well. Needed HDMI connection which was good over others others
on 13 February 2014
I bought this player on the strength of reviews here.I am not a technophobe to say the least.But i could not get this product to merge with my tv.Even when both are the same make.I tried with the cable they provided and even bought a HDMI lead.It still would not see the dvd screen when switched on.I could get the tv and dvd running separately,but not together.What i did see of the picture etc when dvd was on was great.But having to press two or three buttons each time i wanted the dvd to appear on screen,no thanks.Just a warning to anyone else.First time i have ever had a problem with this kind of thing.
on 20 March 2014
nice machine plays well and I always like lg good value for money down side is that it does not have a dedicated scart to scart connection but once you get over that the machine is good value for the price and with the usb at the front saves as now you can down load films to stick and very good space saving