Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

Format: DVD|Change

on 19 December 2013
His jokes are close to the knuckle, but you laugh anyway...in my opinion the best comedian around his humour and laugh are infectious and he is the best heckle put down comdian aorund.
A must see comedian live and a must have DVD....
on 3 December 2015
Jimmy these days relies too much on just shock and being outrageous. Loads of good jokes, but I think he can do much better with really funniness. I'm a long time fan and think he needs to have a holiday and a bit of a rethink.
on 21 November 2013
Every DVD of his is comedy gold and this is no exception. Its a treat to watch from beginning to end, all two hours of it (including the special features). His show is a good long length and unlike others that end too soon, you really don't want Jimmy to ever stop.

On the negative - This show has more talking to the audience than previous shows, which resulted in fewer one-liners. That's not a bad thing, but the audience didn't have microphones on them and so I had no idea what they were saying.

But this minor issue aside, I laughed more times in the first five minutes with this DVD, than I did during a few others entire show. If you know Jimmy's stuff and like the edgy stuff, you will not be disappointed.

Final note - the 'topical gags' have been edited out the main feature and put in as a bonus. I'm presuming this is for TV edit airing purposes. They are still on the DVD, but you have to go find them. They don't last long either which makes me believe someone has sat down with Jimmy at some stage and said 'don't say this' to protect him. I fully understand that and agree with the decision to do it. But its fair to say that the line of risky material were use to seeing from Jimmy has been moved back a little towards the safe side. This is right thing to do for 2013 and it doesn't take away too much from this remarkable DVD.
on 7 April 2014
For people only familiar with Jimmy Carr's tv work be warned. Jimmy describes himself as an equal opportunities offender, he can offend anyone and everyone. Thats something to bear in mind when watching his dvds. His material is hilarious (in my opinion) but is definitely not for the easily offended.

For Jimmy fans this is very much mors of the same which is a good thing. There's little preamble, Jimmy gets straight to the gags. What follows is another 90 minutes of brilliantly observed comedy, cracking one liners and unruly audience participation. Fantastic stuff and comes highly recommended.
on 4 December 2013
I had some anxiety about watching this DVD, as I was massively disappointed by the last effort, (I can't believe some people gave that 5 stars!), and when I saw him live earlier this year, it was not his best work.

But overall I was pleased, and laughed a lot.

It is not as good as his early DVD's and the beginning felt somewhat rushed, as if he was trying to squeeze too much in, and it affected the timing of the jokes.

There was a lot of repeated material, which did let the show down a bit, but well worth a watch and I shall certainly watch it again.
on 18 November 2013
He is great, I do think some of his content is getting a little old now.. some stuff from last year in this years one.. Waiting for 30 minutes after the show and he was signing books.
on 4 January 2014
Fast delivery and fab price

Just what I wanted. Xmas gift for my hubby and he loved it.

Very funny x
on 26 November 2013
Jimmy Carr is a comedy genius, now with even whiter teeth. He didn't have a new DVD out last year (tax evasion incident and Soldier/Special Olympics joke), but i'm so glad he released one this year. The man just gets better and funnier every year.
Bring on the 2014/2015 tour and another brilliant DVD in 2015.
on 8 January 2016
This is brilliant I'm a massive fan of Jimmy Carr not good for people who are easily offended this is his best dvd funny smart and dark it's awesome
on 8 January 2014
I have watched all of the Jimmy Carr DVDs. Whilst I enjoyed them all, I found the quality of the jokes/one-liners to deteriorate over time. I was afraid that this one might continue the trend. But it was like a bounce back to top quality again. Highly enjoyable.