on 26 October 2014
Sent this as a 50th anniversary gift. The recipients were thrilled and said the wine was gorgeous. Really nice that there is a white and red as one of them prefers red and one white...perfect.
The wine arrived the next day by carrier and was apparently well packaged and in a lovely gift box.
I would certainly get this again and might even treat myself
on 17 May 2013
I received this gift from a friend of mine as a thank you and I have to say I was very impressed with the wine and after seeing the price was even more impressed with the quality. It was well presented and I have even cheekily re-used the box to package another gift.
on 21 April 2014
I sent this to my parents for their anniversary. They kept it until I got there to have a glass with them and I can honestly say the wine was gorgeous. Would recommend and will buy again
I was fortunate enough to sample these with my family on Xmas day when I had a glass of each. I have been drinking a lot more wine recently (I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing) and I am getting a better understanding of what makes a good wine and a bad wine.

This product needs no pondering over as it tastes very nice indeed and although I'm no wine expert, what I do know is that it satisfies my taste buds. They are presented in a very nice box and considering what my brother paid I believe that the product offers very good value for money and is with the best that I have seen in terms of quality vs price point.
on 13 January 2016
Very disappointing. I bought it as a present for my father's birthday and he was too embarrassed to tell me that the wine was off. I was not able to do anthing at teh time as I'm half way around the world. Such a shame.
on 31 August 2014
Very nice wine. Sent as gift. Delivered on schedule.
on 9 September 2014
This was a gift so can not comment personally on taste but the neighbours loved it and was packaged quite beautifully
on 6 March 2016
great xmas gift for the wine lover
good qualify and lovely gift box
Looks expensive - but its not

good seller
would recommend it
on 27 January 2016
Bought as a gift so cannot comment on taste but the presentation is top notch. Looked high quality and happily give as a gift again.
on 8 January 2016
Unable to comment as sent as a gift to friends. However, they appear to have been delighted with the wine.
Deliery good.