on 11 January 2017
Man, this is great. I got this after receiving a failed Ped Egg, thought that brand would be good but the rotating head literally flew off on the first use, whizzed around the room and after chasing it down I saw I was bleeding - it had cut my stomach. Crazy. Then it stopped working altogether and wouldn't even turn on - not that I trusted it anymore anyway.So I wanted something obviously not dangerous and I figured the roller isn't going to fly off and come for blood too, unless I have really bad luck, and better than the pumice stones I've been using for years. I'm a young guy but have hard skin on my toes and a tad on my heels, but one toe was my nemisis, it's far worse than the other and wasn't so bad to look at but I still didn't like taking my socks off in front of people. The hard skin would come back every day without fail, no matter what I did, scrubbing, moisturizing, soaking, not soaking. Ugh.

After buying this it's been no problem. It's seriously awesome. First use i saw just how much skin came off (gross, but I love seeing stuff like that haha) and was pretty pleased with it, then I was a big put off because the next day the skin was back, and worse than usual, it was cracked and a tiny bit sore if I put a lot of pressure on that toe. Still, I left it a day and used it again the next, getting a bunch of skin off again and this time it stayed smooth. I've used it several times since, every other day just so it's not too much for my feet and now they are much, much better. The skin doesn't crack, isn't sore, a funny colour, or even that hard anymore. Not sure if it's a battery guzzler yet, or how often I'll have to replace the rollers, but so far this has been great value.

Of course there's probably no difference between this and other models but I wanted a blue one, it's no big deal.
on 27 July 2017
Wish I had found this before forking out £30 on expensive scholl version which was low power and of less use than a manual foot file! Have bought extra course rollers but even the ones it came with take off loads of skin, my feet were soft after x2 5 minute treatments, so quick and easy I use 5 minutes daily...highly recommend
on 14 January 2014
My husband had really bad cracked heals for ages, we are so pleased with this product, its the best his heals have been for goodness knows when, I also use it, great item
on 13 May 2017
Very happy with this product, just as described and works very well, will definitely be shopping here again, very soft feet now
on 9 August 2017
I held off on writing a review until I had given it a proper test and saw how my cracked and damaged feet and heels would be after using this for a while.

I'd been having dry and cracked skin on the heels and and soles of my feet that was extremely painful. I tried creams, but it didn't help.

The Micropedi has revolutionised my feet! Not more cracked and broken skin. My feet feel fantastic.
My only gripe is that it really chews through batteries, working really well when they are brand new, but the power soon drains from them...
on 2 August 2016
Bought as a last ditch attempt to save some embarrassment at the beach this summer and really didn't expect much. But, it really works and I feel that my feet are in a heck of a lot better condition than before I started using it.

It is a bit messy, so I'd recommend doing it over the bath or shower where you can simply wash away the residue.

Only reason it's not 5 stars is that I feel the rollers wear out a bit too quickly.
on 10 July 2017
Might be me but seems to lack power, everyone is different and those with more sensitive or less weathered feet might think the power is adequate. Not sure if mains power would improve things or if product errs more on safety so it doesn't skin you. Barely adequate for my needs, time may change this as my feet become less resilient.
on 2 February 2017
Brought this as was looking for genuine rollers for my original pedi 2 pack cost £12 this was under £15 and you get 3 rollers,pedi,bag and nail clippers brilliant value
on 17 December 2016
I suppose it depends on how rough the skin is on your feet. It's not for troll feet that have been neglected all winter. Simply doesn't have the power
on 23 January 2016
I definitely recommend this device, amazingly quicker and more effective than the simple unpowered models. Leaves the skin smooth and comfortable, quite painless to use. Repeat regularly, together with applying foot balm cream, to maintain the results. Pity no spare rollers, but they are all there on this page.