on 29 August 2013
I had ordered this product from amazon but have just cancelled it having seen and bought the exact same item, identical colours/patterns etc for £3.99 from B&M Stores instead of the £7.99 listed here...Its a good product, cheap (from B&M!), colourful, encourages dexterity and coordination and made from wood so certainly seems durable.
on 27 October 2013
My 18 month old son loves this train set. It's very sturdy and built for little boys who like to bash/throw their toys! Excellent! The colourful blocks to place on the trains keep him busy (and quiet!) for hours. Love this!
on 2 January 2015
This is a really great little wooden toy. All the bits come part and are brightly painted and nicely finished. My god son (just turned one) instantly played with it, pulling it around and taking the pieces off and putting them back on. It's a nice change from all the plastic rubbish that people buy these days.
The item arrived promptly as well, the only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is because the packaging really let it down. It makes the item look cheap as though it comes from a discount store. Which is a shame if you giving it as a present. Also my box was slightly damaged when it arrived in the post. If you are buying it for your own child I would highly recommend this. If giving as a present, you may have to wrap it a bit better.
on 29 December 2015
Bought for my nephew for Christmas after he enjoyed playing with my son's similar train. I was disappointed though with how small it is. My son's was more expensive and larger so I guess this is reflected in the lesser price. Still, its a nice present for my 18 month old nephew.
on 21 September 2013
i bought this train for my nephew but my niece of 3 years old hasnt let him play WITH IT YET, AS SHE LOVES IT!!!
its beautiful colours and removable blocks are fun to play with.
on 14 April 2014
Pleased with the product, seems sturdy, is colourful and nice removable blocks. However, the main reason I bought it was the fact that it is supposed to be pull-along and in the description states it can be pull-along with the attached string. But no string and even if I buy my own string, not sure where I'm supposed to tie it??
on 15 August 2015
Very quick delivery. The item is super cute with it being brightly coloured. I have bought this for my nephews first birthday and I'm certain him and his parents will love it (they love train themes for babies). With it being small-ish I think it'll make a great keep sake present too, perhaps even a hand-me-down. Overall it's a lovely item and would reccomend to buy!!
on 28 February 2014
It's just great! It's simple and easy to play with. Beautiful color blocks. My 15 months old daughter loves it.
on 11 July 2014
Lovely little train
on 24 October 2014
This is a great toy ...too bad I didn't read the description well as some of the pieces are quite small for a 1y old. (pack says 3y +)
So it will have to wait until she grows a bit ...