on 21 November 2014
I should have looked more closely at the picture, but I was in a rush! The bodice and sleeves are moulded on, and the skirt is attached so you are not able to change the doll into other clothes. (which is very important for my daughter!) So on that note I will be returning and buying the Disney store version which actually looks nicer and has removable clothes!
DISGUSTING PRICE! An abhorrent practice of businesses taking advantage of parents and children by VASTLY overpricing this item. Its RRP is £16.99. Wait until it's back in stock in the stores and teach your little ones that all good things come to those who wait! Plus the Disney Store version at £16.99 is MUCH better. Mattel have cut corners by moulding the clothes into the body of the doll. Disney dolls have fully removable clothes as little clothes love swapping dolls clothes and dressing them up.
44 comments| 68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 August 2014
Looks ok. Payed £16.99, wouldn't pay a penny more. Saving it for my 5 year old for Christmas. Disappointing that Elsa has bare feet. She's wearing sparkly blue shoes in the picture on the box. Crafty little note on the box stating that clothing may vary....
on 1 October 2014
Given as a birthday present to a 4 year old who loves it. Part of the costume is designed into the plastic of the doll. I nearly threw the shoes away with the box. They were carefully stored separately in the bottom of the box and it was only when I noticed the picture that I took a second look
on 2 January 2014
I ordered this for my granddaughter as she had just seen the new Disney film. She loved the doll. Good and efficient service.
on 8 September 2014
very pleased with the Elsa doll, I have bought this as part of a Christmas present for my granddaughter. I know that its a bit early, but she is absolutely obsessed with anything to do with Frozen and she is going to be delighted with it.
this doll arrived when stated and was well wrapped.
on 15 June 2014
I ordered this doll and it is a lovely doll and looks exactly like Elsa, the only problem is... It don't say on the check out page, product discription or anywhere else on amazon that you have to pay custom charges to actually have the product delivered to your house! I was very disappointed with that. It took about 4weeks for me to have the letter saying I can't have the doll until I pay the custom charge. It's not much but I'm very disappointed that it didn't say I had to pay custom charges.
55 comments| 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 October 2015
Ridiculously overpriced piece of plastic nonsense that was made in a sweat house for pennies. You'll probably buy it anyway as I did to quieten the persistent and ear splitting pleading of your wailing brood who will play with it for ten minutes before telling you they wanted the other one. Gets two stars for the ten minutes of peace it earned me.
VINE VOICEon 10 January 2015
Fantastic, good quality, genuine Mattel product (I ordered from Amazon themselves), my Daughter loves it, takes the clothes off etc - the sleeves are part of the doll and for those who think there are no shoes, look in the packaging!

Very good qulaity hair, getting brushed loads and still all there - dress is a perfect match to my little girls Frozen outfit so lots of fun. Good size, currently living in a Barbie Malibu mansion, 3 year olds have the greatest imagination.
on 4 December 2014
bought this on behalf of my mum to give to my 7yr old sister, very lovely doll I'm sure come Christmas day she will love it, arrived quickly and on time. currier was a bit questionable unmarked van with no id or company details. other than that the product is exactly as pictured