Two of my nieces are absolutely Monster High mad at the moment - as with the majority of girls in their years at school. At first glance the Monster High Dolls may seem a little creepy and they are certainly unlike the 'normal' barbie style dolls but I must admit that if Monster High had been out and about when I was little then I would have actually liked dolls (well the Monster High ones anyway) as they are so different and unique plus they are all beautifully made.

I have bought one of my niece's this 13 Wishes Frankie Stein doll towards her Christmas present and I just know that she will be so happy and excited when she opens the gift wrap. Frankie Stein is one of the only 13 wishes set that I didn't get her last year and she has wanted to complete the set. I couldn't resist having a quick peek at the doll before putting her away for Christmas and I told myself that "this was for purely checking that everything was included that should be....."!

The Frankie Stein doll stands at around 27cm tall (this seems to be normal approx height for the MH Dolls). She comes with a blue lantern, hairbrush and doll stand. She has black, white and blue hair with silver streaks in, gold bracelets, a gold belt, gold earrings, golden wedge shoes, a gold hairband and even her neck bolt, eye makeup and stitches are gold too. Frankie wears a gorgeous blue dress with leather and gold lame effect on the top and there are gold speckles and patterns on the skirt of the dress too. Her arms, legs, elbows and wrists are jointed and so poseable and I just know that my niece is going to love this doll.

Frankie is the daughter of Frankenstein but unlike him she has been created with an attractive body. Frankie is one of the main characters of Monster High and a really sweet girl. Her one flaw is that her stitches sometimes come undone and therefore her limbs will fall off at the most inopportune times! Frankie is best friends with Draculaura and Clawdeen although gets on with everyone and she has a pet dog called Watzit who was made out of several dogs for her by her father.

A really good quality doll with lots of extra accessories and especially good quality when compared with some of the more 'basic' models in the Monster High range. Now I just need to hope that my daughter likes Monster High when she grows up and that they are still popular so that I can play with the dolls and sets myself!

Here are some hopefully handy links to some of the other 13 wishes dolls along with the DVD just in case they come in handy for someone:-

Monster High 13 Wishes Twyla Doll
Monster High 13 Wishes Lagoona Doll
Monster High 13 Wishes Room Party and Spectra
Monster High: 13 Wishes [DVD] [2013]
Monster High: 13 Wishes [Blu-ray] [2013]
review image review image review image review image review image
on 11 January 2016
I think these are great. The movable body parts make them more interesting than a Barbie. Only problem with the movable parts is that they are easily lost as they are tiny (specifically the hands) In saying that, my kids are good at losing things! My daughter lost interest in them quickly, despite asking for them everyday for Christmas. She usually goes back to things though. They are a good quality product. If you have a Monster High, fan then yes, I would recommend them.
on 22 January 2016
I am giving this 3 stars, because I really think that it's expensive for what you get and I get annoyed by companies that overcharge for products aimed at children because they can.... (I wouldn't agree with other reviewers' comments about the quality, but that's just my opinion.)

Having said all that, my daughter did love it. Sigh....
on 10 November 2014
I bought this along with another as a bday gift for my Daughter. She loved them! The attention to detail that has gone into these dolls are amazing, they also come with a stand so that when she is not playing with them she can display them which I think is a brilliant idea.
on 28 November 2013
Love this beautiful Frankie Monster High doll. Great design and really stylish. Little girls and older ones too are going to adore these dolls and this is one of our favourites so far.
Can't recommend these gorgeous dolls enough. Brilliant.
what can I say? I love monster high dolls and this one lives up to my expectations...beautiful outfit as always and great head piece..!!
D~
on 10 February 2014
The dolls are exactly what my granddaughters wanted, they are well made.
I love the Amazon locker option as I work during the day. Very convenient being able to collect from local shop and very quick delivery with message on my mobile to let me know when ready to collect.
Very impressed with the service and the girls were delighted with the dolls.
on 12 October 2013
my daughter loves this her and her friends play for hours. She has two other of these dolls and just wants more a good buy for a monster high fan
on 10 November 2013
this product is fantastic great makeup cool hairstyle and i love the gold head piece. it came in great contition.brilliant doll:)
on 26 October 2013
My two girls love all the monster high dolls and get hours n hours of play with them with their imaginations running riot.